Why do people Vape?

Those of you who Vape, why do you do it? Does it relax you? Give you a buzz? Or do most people use them because they're trying to quit smoking cigarettes? I know a few who Vape but have never smoked a cigarette. Thanks for y'all's answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• https://youtu.be/CibjkFL2yfc

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
    'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
    I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
    I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
    'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
    I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

Most Helpful Girl

• Because almost everything about cigarettes is absolutely disgusting, but nicotine helps me to not stress so much about work. I can also flip my vaping into a hobby when I get bored.

What Guys Said 5

• I vape becuase i can adjust the nicotine levels in a vaporizer and that way control my input of nicotine in my body. and as a bonus you dont run around smelling like shit every day from the ciggarets :)

• Ok cool. :) So what does nicotine do for you?

• If you are asking why i am in need of nicotine i can't give you a specific answer, i guess i just got addicted to it and that my body now needs it to chill the fuck out. Dont get me wrong i dont hate that im addicted to that shit, i actually really enjoy the little buzz you get from nicotine :)

• I don't know it is the same as smoking a cigarette only with out the fire. I don't understand why people refuse to admit it. also I hate it when they think it is ok to vape is stores or at school

• Cuz they wanna look cool and wanna safer alternative to smoking. I have used a vape before but i prefer my joints.

• Because cigarettes are really expensive. We need an alternative.

• Because they've repulsive

What Girls Said 1

• More tobacco less other cigarette stuff