What do you guys do when your mad?

I usually workout

Most Helpful Girl

• I love going on the treadmill then putting the speed up on about 18 miles per hour and just run like a crazy to get rid of all that anger - works real wonders for me and whenever I don't have a treadmill near me I usually put on my headphones, listen to some death metal on full volume and dance or more jump and headbang - that's not bad either but if you wanna do that you should make sure nobody is watching 😅

• Oops I meant kilometres not miles lol I wish I was that fast

What Guys Said 7

• I argue till they give up. I never stop and always figure out a way to keep it going. So I never back down.

• Yeah a hard run to get rid of excess energy

• Take a deep breath and then I'm usually fine.

• Lots of things. I was mad yesterday and all I did was slam my desk, got up and punch my door, then just sat in the shower until I calmed down.

• I used to punch walls but I have some damage now try working out

• Listen to music or play video games to clam down.

• take a walk

• argue... i'm engaging that way... but i'll walk away before things get too far.

What Girls Said 7

• I rant to a trusted friend or I cry because I don't know what else to do with the emotions.

• I clean when I get pissed. Lol.

• Watch something

• Clean my house and listen to music or I drink.

• I listen to music, music usually helps me calm down. Music is love, music is life <3

• Lay down and listen to music.

• I cry and rant on online forums