Does my baby look more like her daddy or me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he albino? I say she looks like both of y'all. Got his eye color, but your eye shape. Your face and hair but his nose. A good mix.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww your baby is super cute! I can see both, like she has your mouth and her dad's nose and eyes. I think as she grows up her features will set more and you might be able to tell better. I looked like both of my parents (who look nothing alike) because of features were mixed (dad's eyes and mouth, mom's nose, eyebrows and ears).

What Guys Said 4

• She got both of your features

• She looks more like her mom.

• Da Bebeh looks like Meeee.. I'm sorry to break it to ya but I'm actually the Daddehh.

• Ya kinda a little

What Girls Said 8

• daddy's hair and nose, mummy's eyes <3

• She looks like you.

• She has your nose but I think the shape pf her face is more him.

• She looks more like you! I can see it more so in the nose and lips.

• she looks like her mom

• She has the shape of your eyes, hair and lips. So at the moment its 70% you and 30% of dad.

• she definitely looks more like you, but i can see some similarities between him and her

• didn't you post this before saying he dumped you for someone else or you broke up because he cheated or soemthing?

now you have a baby?

• NO. I think you might be thinking of my EX Joel. MY daughters fathers name is William