What is your favorite amusement park?

I am a total amusement park and roller coaster geek
Even though i haven't actually been to many. I've been to hershey, disney world (florida), and Six flags (new england) SF is my favorite

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to Six Flags, Dorney Park and Hershey Park, but I went to Hershey when I was a very little kid and went to Dorney like 4 years ago and went to Six Flags recently so it's hard to decide which one is better since it's been a long time between the three.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been to Disneyland and Disney World, Great America, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Sea World, as well a local (smaller) amusement parks. Of them all, I would have to say that Disney World (and you can include Epcot and Animal Kingdom) has the most to offer and therefor is the best, though some of the others have one feature that stands out above others.

What Girls Said 5

• I have only ever been to Cedar Point. I live about 45 minutes away. Growing up, I went at least once a summer, sometimes more. I have not been since my senior class went in 2004. After you have been so many times, you lose interest. I would like to go again eventually, but there are just other things I would rather see and do. I would rather spend the day at the lake, for example, nice and cool in the water than sweating my ass off walking around an amusement park I have been to over 20 times in my life. My sister and I had planned to go to Disney World this October, but not sure if we will have the money to do it this year. Maybe next year, though.

• I went to Disneyland yesterday and that was fun. I've never gone to those other ones though. I love roller coasters and thrill rides but most of my friends and family aren't really a fan so I just have to settle for a park that has a bit of everything.

• Six Flags Over Texas FTW!!

• Only one of those I've been to is Cedar Point. :p
    so that. :)

• Kings Dominion!

What Guys Said 3

• I've only been to Elitch Gardens in Denver ever since I started loving roller coasters.

• Six Flags. It's fun.

• Disney World and Six Flags are the only two I know. I like Six Flags the best.