Do you people like your phones with or without your phone case on it?

I usually have my phone case on my phone but today I decided to take it off and I don't think it looks that bad without it. Plus, it can fit in your pocket more because it'll be smaller. I know this might seem like a stupid question but I just want to know :) So, do you people like your phones with or without your phone case on it?

• With my phone case on it
  • Without my phone case on it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am keeping my phone case on whether it looks cool or not. I'd rather have a phone that works... Because I've dropped my old phone and well... You know what happened.

What Guys Said 11

• 1. I use a BlackBerry and no case on it. I like easier access, original look etc
    2. The difference is between someone who uses make up all the while, one who uses it judiciously and one who doesn't at all
    3. It's a matter of perception and social / peer practice. Once you get over it, you are your own boss in the true sense (guess you already are now :D )
    4. I vote 'B' (as of now lol)

• I'm gonna guess specifically you're talking about smart phones, in which yes I would prefer a case on it. However, I don't have a smartphone, I have a Samsung Character and that thing is solid as a tank and doesn't need a case.

However I have had 2 iPods which are close enough to a smartphone and knowing they have crappy fragile glass, I immediately put a screen protector and a case on them.

• I think exactly the same way @Pooping does. Also the case helps protect it a bit if you drop the phone to.

• True :)

• Yeah I know what you mean :P

• Especially my phone as it is the latest model.

• Their casings are too slippery.
    I'd prefer not to use a case, but I dropped it already a few times, thus I prefer protection for my smartphone. My second phone (a $25 Nokia) is used without case.

• Yeah and thanks for answering :)

• I use a phone case because I keep it in my pocket at the gym. If it wasn't in a case I feel like I'll lose it.

• My phone looks freakin' great without a case. I don't know why everyone else's phone/case looks so dirty all the time, especially the screen.

• Lol yeah :P

• Plus when you have a OnePlus One it's easy to never find anyone else with the phone, so I won't get it mixed up.

• Yeah :)

• I used to put mine in a otter box but now I just carry the phone alone in my gym back when I go to work.

• I need to have a case on it for protection. Right now have a Ballistic Tough Jacket Max on it.

• i prefer it with my case on bc i know its mine since my friends dont have the same case as me i have avlight blue apple case leather 5s

• I bought my new phone (iPhone 6) and immediately went to the kiosk next door to buy a case for it.

• Lol then I guess that would be with your phone case :P

• Yup. When I took it out of the case last week to clean out the dirt and grit that had accumulated around the camera I was surprised how small and thin it was.

I never took my 4 out of its case either.

• Oh :P

• I love the look and feel of my phone without a case, i even take it off to take mirror selfies sometimes lmao
    Problem is: Im a klutz. I drop my phone way too much and i need a case on it.

What Girls Said 9

• i love it with my case. sexy af :P

• I like mine without, but that's how I cracked my iPhone after having it for four years and not having it get cracked at all when I didn't use a case. Now I do, but it's too late. :/

• I'm very clumsy. My cell phones and keys falls from my hand quite often :/ So, I always keep my phone case on, lol.

• Lol yeah I'm clumsy too :P

• Lol. Wow 😂 Then you should keep your phones case on girly 😳

• Yeah :P

• With my phone case because otherwise it's too slim

• Yeah :)

• Yeahh and also because I doodle my own cases so I have tons of cases xD

• I have an iPhone and I like how it looks better without the case but the back of the phone's too delicate so it must have the case at all times to avoid scratches

• I love getting cases with different designs so, it's fun for me to keep it on! I will say that I have trouble gripping my phone without the case, my galaxy s3 is quite thin. I'm team #caseon all the way !

• Looks better without, but I wouldn't risk using it without.

• With cases I guess

• Its a mix for me I need my case on because i drop it alot! but i like it without the case too!