I'm saving up money for plastic surgery what do you think I should fix first?

I have like an indentation like a bump on my nose and I want to get rid of it and get chebone implants to make my face more symetrical but I dont know maybe some botox I really dont know which one to do first

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a normal dude.
    I'd be scared of a person that's all plastic to be honest.
    That's why I don't find many celebrities sexy at all.

• Hmm I know plenty of people who have surgery and I never noticed untill they axtually told me. and yes my face looks like a normal hideous guys face, thats exactly the problem

• Well, if you know me as a user (which obviously you don't) you'll know I'm not one of those people.
      I tell it like it is. That's why I get some hate, but I prefer the truth to a pretense any day.

• Well fine but most people here tell ugly peoply that "theyre not ugly" when they clearly are becaise unlike popular belief not "everyone is beautifull in their own way"

Some people are hot others are ugly, some skinny, some fit and some fat

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• pay for my college tuition

• Nothing is wrong with your face.

• Don't do any plastic surgery at all!!! It's just not necessary and unhealthy for your body. Natural beauty is the most beautiful one ;)

• there's not need to fix anything.

What Guys Said 0