Guys, do you think this woman is the most beautiful woman you've seen?

There's this girl on reality show I watch and every guy seems to be into this girl and say's how beautiful she is and stuff but, compared to the other women I don't think she's all that special. Plus, she seems to be the play men type of girl but they are so struck by her looks that they don't seem to notice what's happening.

So, I'm just curious if all you men think she's the most beautiful woman in the world that you'd pass up other women to get to her.

What do you think?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Not even close.

What Guys Said 17

• Definitely NOT the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, I wouldn't even say beautiful, she's just pretty.

• No, this isn't the most beautiful woman I have seen.

• NOPE, not at all.

• She's good looking, but not the best looking woman I've ever seen.

Not even close

• she's beautiful , but MOST beautiful , no one could agree on one , maybe not even on 10,000 girls or more

• I've seen better, but she's still good.

But true beauty, the kind that I can see not only with my eyes, but with my soul is very hard to come by.

• She is very pretty. But without knowing her personality, I can not say she is the beautfulest woman in the world

• No. That woman playing the dragon queen in game of thrones definetely has my radar going crazy. She's beautiful not just physically but she's feminine. Just the way most of us straight men lust after

• I have seen real girls who are better

• Nahhh I've seen better 😘

• Not my type.

• No, not even attractive.

• Which show?

And she's cute but i don't really answer "rate" questions on here

• It's not a rate question. I'm just curious given all the men that came on the show just to meet her and go on and on how beautiful she is, if other guys feel the same way. That' s all and the show is Bachelor in Paradise.

• Yeah but if i compared her or answered in terms of "most" something that feels a little mean. It's just nicer to say that yes she's cute but that's not all I'm about.

• She is ok, nothing more

• not at all

• She looks like my mother

• She's pretty hot but looks like a Ferrari