My 19 years old girlfriend is pregnant and I'm going to have a little chat with her parents tomorrow. Any advice?

She's 19 years old and live with her parents. She's their only girl and she live like their little princess. She's very pretty and fun but she can be a little bit childish sometimes but it what makes her cute. We're dating since a year and our relationship is going well and everything is great. She's 4th month pregnant and her parents invited me to a dinner and I'm a bit nervous and have no idea what to say so please help. I'm 23 years old and really really nervous

• they're going to kill you
  • they want to know what's the plan
  • be honest and confident
  • don't go

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Assuming you have met or are Going To "Meet the parents" here, de4ar?
    If it is Dinner and a First time, face to face, I would not spill the baby beans just Yet. Let them get to know you First and even so, Let your Other half, who seems with a bun in her own oven Grow up a bit and sit mom and dad down and tell them the Blessed Abundance of News. I do not feel that Dinner right now is the time to do this. This would be the time, even during Dessert, to get them pumped up and butter them up so they know you are still on Board with their Own... Baby.
    Think twice with having someone who is a bit wet behind the ears in years with having a little one with. If she is this 'Bit childish' herself, then Their little 'Princess' might not be Ready to be a Queen on her own Throne just yet in Being a Mommy.
    Talk this over with her and come up with a Perfect Plan where perhaps it would be Her that takes the First baby step in Breaking the news to them and Hopefully keeping the bough from Breaking with All Bonds Involved.
    Good luck and my blessings. xx

• Thank you sweetie for allowing me to be part of a Cradle of Care Bear and with God's own blessings, the cradle will not Fall at all.:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• wear a bullet proof vest, tell them how much you love her, and name the baby charles

What Girls Said 6

• Apologize, assure them that you love and respect their daughter and always will, and let them know you will support her and the baby. She is old enough to accept her share of the responsibility in this. Just be polite and mature about the situation, and you will do fine. Congrats on becoming a dad!

• I'm not gunna lie. They may put you in the hot seat and chew your ass to tiny pieces. Just be honest and stand your ground. Most parents will shit on the partner for getting here child pregnant. They didn't conceive by themselves. It's a two person job. They just want the best for their daughter and want to ensure you won't be a bum and the child won't live without. And also to make sure you won't neglect the baby or her ever! It's their job to do these things. And once your baby is born and (God forbid) do the same thing. It'll be the two of you inviting their Gf/bf to dinner to discuss this situation.

• Be prepared for them grilling you with a lot of questions on whether or not you will stick by their daughter and grandchild. So many fathers run off and don't raise their kids these days. As long as you show them that you love their daughter they should be okay with you.

• Probably A and B - into one...

But be honest. Definitely be honest.
    Take responsibility too. Unless you want to die.

• Be honest bro. It takes 2 to tango, you're only 50% to blame 😂

• Be honest with her parents. Let them know that you've been there for her before the pregnancy, and will be during and after. If you show them that you're serious and genuinely love their girl, they'll be fine. Good luck 👍

• Am amazing advice thanks

• You're very welcome.

What Guys Said 5

• Wear a helmet :P

• Do they know yet?

• Yeah they do

• Shouldn't be so bad then since they've had time to calm down.

• Advice?
    Yeah ,,,, just make u r wearing a ballistic vest to block her father's bullets and just try to block the punches. I hope u stay alive ! :)
    (JK :P)

• You will die and the will dance over your corpse then they will burn it

• It is NOT going to be "a little chat"