If you could go back in time and change history, what would you change? Why?

I personally would have tried to stop Lee Harvey Oswald from assasnating John F Kennedy.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't I mean we have no idea how that would affect our current timeline you could prevent the birth of a famous or important person perhaps even your own.

Every that happened, happened for a reason and messing with those events could have massive repercussions.

What Girls Said 2

• I would wanna go back to my childhood and drink Gallons and GALLONS of milk

• I would of prevented the Birth of Hitler, Bachar al Assad and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Head of ISIS)

• I'd just made sure Hitler never got to lead Germany I'd kept him an artist

• Oh really? For how many generations :) There is something very cool about Germans, people say they are cold and tough but they look smart and ambitious!!

• They came to America in the 1840's But the are also Czech too. so they are Czech of German Descent

What Guys Said 5

• I think doing something to prevent WWI, like poisoning Wilhelm 2 before he could ascend the throne would be more helpful.

Perhaps preventing the disaster of Teutoburger Wald and thus extending the Roman Empire and preventing the dark ages. Or intorducing true science in Ancient Greece.

• At least Wilhelm 2 wasn't nowhere near as bad as Hitler though

• Without WWI Hitler would have been a third rate street artist.

• I would have gone back to the 1850's and sold green energy cheaper than oil so Earth wouldn't be so fucked up nowadays.

• Maybe you could have stopped the Civil War too

• Well, it seemed to be necessary and I don't think I'd be able to stop it anyway, being a "negro/half-breed" and whatnot.

• I would probably try and prevent myself from being born!

• Why you say that

• Because every single moment of my life so far has been a struggle, in so many ways. Not that I'm complaining, because there are people worse off than me. But I too long for SOME kind of peace, satisfaction and happiness, at least temporarily. Due to this, I sometimes believe it would have been better if I wasn't born at all.

But yeah, since that can't be changed now, I just need to fight out my personal and professional battles, and hope for a victory! :)

• I would go back in time and re-create teslas inventions, including the Death Ray

• Oswald didn't even kill Kennedy, the best sniper in US marine history couldn't even make that shot.. I think someone else did it.