You go to your dates / boyfriends home for the first time and you find a bunk bed. You reaction?

Assuming your boyfriend is in his 20s and either lives at his parents home or is independent. Has a job or is going to college and everything else is normal!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would Naturally Assume, without making an Ass out of me and you , that he keeps Bunks for Bunking in with over nite guests who just may Pop in.
    Good luck. xx

• maybe he just likes sleeping on the top bunk?

• its actually a romantic present and yet very practical.

single bunk = we will have to share the space and cuddle every time to fit in. which mean each time I would touch your smooth skin I will transform into a hungry lusty savage ravaging beast. I will also get to hold you every single second we are sleeping.

The bottom bunk is the dog house or for when you are not willing to have sex (jk)

• lol... The Best of Bunk worlds as I say. lol:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 3

• 0|0
    • can't comment cause if dont have the bed YET

but hollywood is so misleading...

if you are to spend 1 on 1 time with me... there is no way you won't be entirely naked... esp. if you are jumping on a trampoline! We can play video games too nad you will get a very special joystick.

• oh dear...

• :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Hahah😂 no, just no

• what? where is your inner child? you are no fun... child... minor...

• I assume my boyfriend has a roommate or brother who lives with him.
    And that he rarely, if ever, has sex.

• no roomate but more importantly... sex can be had in the open... under the stars... like animals... *RAWR*

• Riiight. Depends on the person I guess.

• oh cmon... you know you are *swooned* by the romance! <3

What Guys Said 0