What have you dressed up as for Halloween recently?

My employment lets us dress up for Halloween and so far i've been a witch, a devil, a cat and one year we went as pimps and whores lol, our supervisor dressed up as a pimp and we all dressed up like the old prostitutes used to.

Need 4 more answers so I can choose MHO lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been a scarecrow once not cute haha but i had the flannel soo

What Guys Said 3

• I dressed as a table once, good times 👍

• Deuteronomy 18:9–12 says, “When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.”

• I thought I asked a question about dressing up, not sorcery and witchcraft? lol

• Oh so I should crawl back under my bridge

• Dunno, god is everywhere, he can still see you and your trollish ways there lol

• post a pic of your feet in color :)

What Girls Said 1

• HAahahaha Love it!
    The last one is hilarious!

I've been a witch (always popular), a doctor, Chris Farley (yeah... =)), a 20's lady. =)