What‘s your impression on Chinese people?

I'm Come From China, May be affected by movies and TV shows, I like the European and American countries. I want to know European and American people like China? like Chinese? What's the impression on China and Chinese?
I hope have any guys can answer my Question candidly.
My English is Poor, please excuse……

Some of you don't like China. The modern history of China, Foreign invasion, Domestic warlords war, more than one hundred years. People can't enjoy a good education, medical, security, Food and clothing. China's rapid development is only in recent decades. So, We have a lot is not good. But we are trying to improve. China will be better , Including economy, culture and environment. Its not so bad like your said even now. Some of you a lack of understanding of China, Welcome to visit China.

Most Helpful Girl

• Theyre obsessed with white people

• Haha, How do you know about that?

• @Star_Lord I dont hate Asian people by the way. That just creeps me out about them.

• I didn't mention you hate Asians, I just following your opinion , And share my toughts. But I don't hate all the Asians. Just don't like East Asians. They are the disaster

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know any Chinese people personally but I like the history and culture of China and Japan. I am Leary of China at the moment though since our economies are kind of tied together right now and our countries are kind of unofficial enemies. I have nothing agaisnt the Chinese people though.

Anyway that being said I would like to visit China/Japans countrysides, the temples, gardens and cities and learn about your literature, art, and all that, it's very interesting, I especially love Chinese teas boy if you guys can do anything good it's grow some really good tea.

What Girls Said 1

• I have none actually

What Guys Said 9

• I use to work with a Chinese woman and she was lovely. She was easy to talk to, easy to work with and had a great sense of humor. We had fun.

• I think you have some of the most beautiful women in the world but your communist government is evil and oppressive

• I spent a week camping with four families from China and they were wonderful people! Happy and friendly and fun to hang around with.

They told me they didn't have beautiful wilderness or forests to enjoy in China like we have in Canada. Everything is either farms or buildings, the only time they get to enjoy the outdoors is when visiting a shrine.

• I'm not trying to be rude , but the ones in NZ I don't think too highly of.

As a keen fishermen , the Chinese ones I have met are terrible with how they treat the ocean, eg leave rubbish behind, keep undersize fish, will fish right in front of you.

I think Chinese and Americans will get on a lot better than other western countries where courtesy is more important.

• Is it a sin/disgrace to eat brown rice?

• I think chinese people are always sleeping.

• I think there's an awful lot of Chinese people on the planet. Beyond that I can't say much

• I have to agree with you, They are the worst, They are the truoubles.

• Well I wouldn't say they are the worst. All I'm saying is that there are over one billion Chinese people. One billion. One seventh of the worlds population is in one country. Yet they live under a communist government they themselves don't like.

• I said they are the worst and more than worst.
      As for thier government. Just like this💩👈

• With rich, strong and honorable cultural values.
    A little secluded from the rest of the world.
    Fucked over and exploited by rich people, to a greater degree than the populations of most other industrious countries.

• Old Chinese culture is fascinating. Chinese people (actually from China) give a very mixed impression because customs are so different. Some things Chinese people do seem very inconsiderate to Westerners while at the same time they can be very hospitable and almost comically polite.