Do you agree that if both guys and girls find a particular person attractive then he or she must be really attractive?

do you believe in the above statement?

• yes
  • no
  • it depends

Most Helpful Guy

• No. If you look hard enough you can usually find some people of both genders to agree that someone is attractive. That fact is just like with single gender, it has a lot to do with personal preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Although looks are subjective, a beautiful person is beautiful by almost everyone

What Guys Said 16

• It depends on your definition of attractive and whether you are restricting your question to one particular culture. What is attractive to one culture is not necessarily attractive in another culture.

• seems that you say that beauty and attractiveness is the same , it all depends on the definition you give to each.

I dated girls that beauty wise ( physically) in a world where I should have never had a chance, let's say I was out of my league , but they were attracted to me , for my brains, sports ability and goofiness and deep philosophical ability to communicate on every level. It might be that early I recognized that I had to be the best with the assets I was given , because with looks I was average. Was I popular in high school?, no, not at all , not really , but if you appear on a show like jeopardy ( I didn't it was similar) well your value goes up , but I wanted the beautiful , brain , joyful personality type girls , the just HOT girls I didn't want , but more likely , they never even noticed me and that was fine by me. Maybe I was cuter than I thought , but I doubt it. I doubt I would be the same man had I had the looks and the HOT body , tall etc.

• I agree. I think if a lot of people find you attractive then you probably are.

• there is a general base that everyone will agree on ; people will agree that green eyes is hot and get attracted to it , others will not deny it but might not be attracted to them
    on the other hand someone breaks the general base and would have other colored eyes
    the majority of people will find that not beautiful yet some will them will find it beautiful and get attracted to it

• Yeah I think so... the one could have feelings for the person, but the other will give a more neutral opinion.
    So if both agree you have a good "second opinion" :D

• I believe a person's got to have a attractive personality
    that's what means the most to me and beauty is in the
    eyes of the beholder.

• Not really. Girls usually have terrible taste when it comes to other girls (like some of them actually think Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive!)

• Ummmmmm no I don't agree because every guy has a different view on beauty similar to the saying two wrongs doesn't make a right

• Sometimes, not always. I personally have less-than-normal tastes compared to most guys.

• I don't think so in all cases.

• Totally depends on whether or not I find you attractive!
    Alternatively, it totally depends on whether or not you find YOURSELF attractive!
    Ohhhhh yeaaahhhh, physical attraction!

• One person may find it attractive but the other may not. Its called preference ;P

• There's got to be SOMETHING there!

• If your going but looks probably they are attractive, but by personality, no because some people are attracted to different personalities, and 2 people isn't that much

• An objectively attractive person does not exist. It all depends on personal taste. You can't be objectively attractive or unattractive.

• By definition if people are attracted to you, you are attractive.

What Girls Said 9

• well if u got both sexes thinking ur attractive then i guess ur doing something right!

• Beauty is subjective, but it is also objective too. There are people in this world where even though it might not be someones "preference" it does not mean that person is ugly.

• The ones that are very attractive are usually only very attractive to one gender. The moderately attractive ones are the ones that both genders view as attractive.

• Yes. Especially if the majority of people say it. On the other hand, girls LOVE to kiss each others' ass for compliments 😂

• hmm.. not all the time..

• not necessarily
    would depend on sample size

a very large group of both guys and girls, i'd say yes
    a small group of both guys and girls, not necessarily

• Megan fox is attractive and that is obvious. People can mean different things but it's generally based on appearances.

• Huh... I kinda got confused if I thought a guy or a girl was attractive but then are they attractive? Or are you saying if I thought someone was attractive I'd have to be attractive also to find them attractive... I am so confused...

• Depends on the perspective.