How mad would you be if hypothetically the Democratic committee at the last minute excluded Bernie Sanders from the Democratic debates?

How mad would you be if hypothetically the Democratic committee at the last minute excluded Bernie Sanders from the Democratic debates?

• 0- Who gives a shit
    20% (1)25% (2)23% (3)Vote
  • 1-2
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 3-4
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 5-6
    0% (0)12% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • 7-8
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 9-10
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 11+ Mad can't even describe my madness
    80% (4)63% (5)69% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering the political system (especially within the DNC), he will definitely not gain the presidential bid from democrats.

I think a lot of people get swept up in what politicians are saying and are completely forgetting that campaign finance is one of the #1 factors of a candidate gaining a national bid from a major party. He can be the front-runner in the polls all he wants, I doubt he will gain the capital he needs to gain the final bid.

He will likely have to run as a third party.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be mad, especially since it would mean HC's corruption and control had reached a new level of power. I would want (basically) anybody else to win before Clinton.

0|1
    0|0
    • Even Donald Trump?

• I said basically anyone. I also don't like Trump AT ALL. Either one is too alarming to picture as president. If I had to vote between Clinton or Trump, I'd leave the country.
      @xelebrum

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• But he's not a Democrat. So why should they back him? Just because he wants to run on their ticket doesn't make him a Democrat.

0|1
    0|0
  • There would be no limit to my rage! I pity the fools!!!

0|1
    0|0