How mad would you be if hypothetically the Democratic committee at the last minute excluded Bernie Sanders from the Democratic debates?

• 0- Who gives a shit
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • 11+ Mad can't even describe my madness

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering the political system (especially within the DNC), he will definitely not gain the presidential bid from democrats.

I think a lot of people get swept up in what politicians are saying and are completely forgetting that campaign finance is one of the #1 factors of a candidate gaining a national bid from a major party. He can be the front-runner in the polls all he wants, I doubt he will gain the capital he needs to gain the final bid.

He will likely have to run as a third party.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be mad, especially since it would mean HC's corruption and control had reached a new level of power. I would want (basically) anybody else to win before Clinton.

• Even Donald Trump?

• I said basically anyone. I also don't like Trump AT ALL. Either one is too alarming to picture as president. If I had to vote between Clinton or Trump, I'd leave the country.
      @xelebrum

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• But he's not a Democrat. So why should they back him? Just because he wants to run on their ticket doesn't make him a Democrat.

• There would be no limit to my rage! I pity the fools!!!