If you were me, would you reach out to this guy or move on?

Almost 4 months ago, this guy and I met and we hit it of straight away. We share roughly the same values and ideas about certain things. We started to date exclusively after a week. When were together, we talk about everything and truly do open up to each other. We both say to each other that we feel at ease. We would see each other at least 3 times a week, and he would text me almost everyday and after we see each other. We both work, he is in real estate. However, when we first met, he told me that he owns a cafe (I've asked this question before) and I found out myself that he doesn't. To add to that, he's never shown me the cafe. Obviously I am now questioning him.

About 10 days ago, we caught together. He picked me up, took me out to dinner and we slept together for the first time. Everything went well that night and nothing seemed of, in fact he spoke about his usual goals for the future which included me etc. Weve had many serious talks before. That night, he said he wants to take me on a holiday. Going back to what I was saying, that night he had work calls coming in and I could hear they were males and apparently he had to be somewhere early by the morning, subsequently had to drop me home. I wasn't annoyed at this at all, only now that I think about it (I've asked this question before)

The next few days, he texted me and we kept in contact however his replies became fewer, he told me that he was back and eventually he stopped speaking to me for a week. I decided to reach out, which is unusual of me initiating contact and I asked how his trip was. He immediately responded saying that he's been working hard and asked how I've been.

Do you think this is something that is going nowhere? That he's not to be trusted? What would you do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• No because nothing is happening with him and nothing will happen. I won't waste my time on that