When you think of Senegal, what first comes to mind?

Senegal!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh... This dude who stole away my cousin. Basically she met this guy from Senegal in Spain, married him and since then doesn't talk to us anymore, it's been like 2 years since she last contacted any of her family members. We think he has something to do with it. I don't know why or what's going on, but yeah, basically my thoughts of Senegal/people from Senegal aren't the greatest.

• Inter cultural marriages with guys from Africa are often like that. I worked in a lot of African countries and while they deny it in reality women are not treated as equals and usually very subjugated.. Senegal doesn't really make me think of anything particular

• @sexyphil That is so sad :( I feel so bad for my cousin.

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• 2002 FIFA World Cup. I was 8 years old and it was the first time I heard about this country, so every time I think of it I remember that World Cup.

What Girls Said 5

• Tbh I've never heard of it until now. This just goes to prove how terrible I am at world geo lol

• Located in Africa. I know Cape Verde is near there.

• I think of a family that owns the furniture store near my house.

• Pretty men with pretty good English accent :P

• Really? The place is French influenced, not British.

• Oh yes. I met 4 of them and each one had good English accent. I should say American English. My mistake.

• I've never even heard of this place

What Guys Said 6