What is the most useful college degree?

Should I get a History degree?

Most Helpful Guy

• A history degree is not very useful at all. What are you going to do with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some degrees are harder to find jobs with but they are still worth it. If you know for sure you want to work with history go for it! don't let anyone bring you down. I'm getting an English degree.

• That guy called me a troll for wanting to study History! Some people...

• I love history and have thought of getting a degree in it but my college doesn't offer one

• You could go to a different college?

What Guys Said 2

• The one that will help you land your dream job

• If you plan on being a teacher then you can do history. But if not that is pretty terrible.

What Girls Said 3

• All degrees are as useful as you make them.

• Engineering and computer science according to studies

• Anything that isn't technical?

• I mean any degree can be used but those are the degrees where you will have a job within a day of graduating college

• Anything in engineering, accounting, or medical.

I would only do history if you're trying to teach it or go into law.

• oh I forgot the most important ones, computer science or information technology.

I got a BS in psychology & working as a federal officer in corrections. So, I always advise people if you're going to college choose your major wisely because you're about to spend a lot of money.