Why do most feminists believe women are superior?

by this i mean most people who publicalize themselves as feminists (e. g: don't hit a girl, even if she tries stabbing your fucking chest)

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• why do most men think males are superior and should penetrate everything that walks because it;s their right?

you brought it on yourselves, years of opression and treating women like they are 2nd class humans resulted in that... go blame men

and men shouldn't hit women because MEN ARE STRONGER... get it through your skull

0|0
    0|1
    • women shouldn't hit men, no one should hit eachother. if women hit men then they should be understanding of what they are doing, which is inflicting, or attempting to inflict pain on that person. not all men are stronger than women, many are but not all.

• Show All
    • meh... never heard of it

• just because you never heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen, thats like saying if someone didn't know about the holocaust it didn't happen, not that far but yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• No, feminists believe in equality. It's only the radical feminists, or 'feminazis', who believe women are superior. Unfortunately, this breed of radical feminists have eclipsed the actual, sensible feminists today

1|1
    0|1
    • i'm a feminist although i hate the term, it should be like equalism or something I don't know

What Girls Said 3

• They don't believe woman are superior but they believe they have a responsibility to defend woman's rights and not men's and it is because they are woman and not men.

0|0
    0|0
    • i find that pretty stupid since feminism is for equality

• Show All
    • @ Red7336 well men now have less rights than women also the vote is a dumb issue men were given the vote shortly before women simply because we signed up for the draft women on the other hand get to vote for free.

• Umm they don't those are misandrys, also known as feminazis.

1|0
    0|0
  • They actually think that women are inferior, which is why they're feminists.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Again, you have no idea what you are talking about

1|0
    0|0
  • They are mentally ill, that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • They believe that women have it worse than men. But it's about even in the western world, in fact, it could probably be in the favour of women. So that's why they believe they should be treated superiour to even things out.

0|0
    0|0