Does anyone else feel awkward when white guys flirt with black girls?

This cop came to our hotel room because of noise complaints and he checked everything out, went to his car, came back, and started flirting with my mom and asked for her number. I felt so uncomfortable 😂😂 imagine 2 black girls walking around with a white dude. And me titling him as my step dad. That's so uncomfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't be an issue for me I must admit.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing unusual about that situation is a cop flirting while on duty. Not sure why your so uncomfortable around white people, what century do you live in? Is there no white people in your ghetto project complex

• I'm not uncomfortable around white people. I've just never seen race mixing in my country. Ghetto? I don't live there. I have a 2 story, 5 bedroom house. I don't live in an apartment. Thanks for making assumptions though.

What Guys Said 4

• There's that white hate. PESKY CRACKERS.

• Lmao, I don't hate white people. I just find it funny and unusual. It doesn't happen a lot where I'm from. America is very different, lol.

• Why is it racist? I have no problem with two different races being together but just because someone opposes it doesn't make it racist. Lol

• You basically stated outright that white men who like black women are weird. I'd say that's pretty racist.

• AhahAha 😂😂 you are a funny girl... I like you... (In the funny way)

• Yeah but hey that's a good thing. Dude is white, a cop, and is attracted to black girls? That's a man I don't mind giving a hand shake.

• Versus your mom being alone and you potentially not having a father figure?

• I don't really want another father. Mine dad just last year and I don't really want anyone replacing him.

• He wouldn't really be replacing him. I get that you would feel that way. A lot of people do when they see their parent with another person, but it's not about that.
      He can still be that positive influence on you throughout your life if you mother fell for him, which is the more important issue here. I don't know if your mom should have to be alone for the rest of her life and if they guy she likes in the future is white, so be it.
      However, a year probably isn't sufficient time to get back to dating.

What Girls Said 0