Oh shit! How to stop being addicted to Facebook?

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your notification settings, take the app off your phone, and use an extension in chrome that will either block the site or only let you use it for a set time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell yourself how boring social media feeds are, if you check them very religiously.

Seriously, think about it. How much change can happen in two hours on a social media feed? That is why you check it once or twice a day.

I mainly use Facebook to chat with people. I cross post my tweets and Instragram posts to Facebook, but i almost never post directly outside of a share.

-----

Seriously bro, it's better to check GaG more than Facebook on a regular basis. More change happens here in a few hours time!

What Girls Said 2

• First, you have to not care about trying to impress people through social media. Second, decide to not look at FB for 1 whole day. Then try 2 whole days. Then try a whole week.

I did this once and realized that I didn't miss anything significant.

• Delete games, delete apps, delete fun groups and friend someone really stupid.
    Done. :D

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know if asking people addicted to GaG will help LoL.

• I'm kind of starting to get addicted to GAG too... Something has to be done before it's too late :O

• If you don't have anything more important to do I guess its difficult.

• Delete your account.