Can someone help me?

So i just got the new samsung galaxy note 5 but im trying to but all my data from my old phone onto the note. Does anyone know how to do that? Preferably someone with a note 5.

What Guys Said 2

• You set up a google email account that will automatic transfer contacts to you new
    phone but you need to sync them all. If you already activated your new phone than
    your pretty much stuck i wouldn't know what to do. You may need to go to the store
    and have them help you what is bad is when you already activated your new phone
    when you do have a google email account that pretty much transfers your contacts
    data etc when you set the same google email account on the new phone the transfer
    should go smoothly.

• assuming you got your new phone from the store, they should have asked you if you wanted a data transfer with your old phone and your new phone. if they never asked, no need to worry, just go to the store, bring in your old phone and your current one and ask for a data transfer.

What Girls Said 0