What if a guy said that he didn't like you but still stares at you a lot?

Ok so this guy on my bus had told his friends that he didn't like me because they were teasing him about it saying that he liked me and he also told me that don't let that get in my head thinking that he likes me. I did like him a little but after he said that I decided to move on. Till this day, he still stares at me a lot but mostly when I'm not looking. I can still see from the corner of my eye that he's looking. When I looked at him, he was already looking at me and he didn't break eye contact, he continued looking at me until I looked away. So what if a guy said that he didn't like you but still stares at you a lot? I'm not making this a big deal either. Please no rude comments :)

• He might still be attracted to you
  • He might of lied to his friends

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be too shy to talk with you that is why he stares lot
    some guys who stare and laugh or smile at you don't think they
    are offending you cause they might really like you but are really shy
    cause i do that stuff ,

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both he is attracted to you and he totally lied to his friends. I think he likes you but doesn't want to say anything to you at all. Maybe he is shy sis. 😊😊

What Guys Said 7

• It is hard to say but if I had to guess I would say he is sick of the fact his friends won't leave him alone and probably shy so he lied to his friends to get them to shut up. I think he likes you. Do you know if he just stares at you or does his eyes like move up and down your body?

• He mostly stares at me and thanks for answering my question :D

• Lol thanks

• Haha your welcome.

• Yeah it could be both A and B - I am assuming guy around your age so he will not be used to being attracted to a girl. It CAN happen that he would cover it up with his friends and MAY still like you.

• Thanks for answering :D

• I think he likes you, but didn't want to tell his friends because they were joking, and probably why he told you that, but not completely sure (yup, men are confusing for us men too 😉😉). Ask him nicely maybe why and you'll find out I guess 😉. I think he's just quite shy! Good luck 😉!

• You're his crush

• Thanks for answering :)

• He most likely still likes you. There's no other reason for him to stare at you all the time.

• I say he is still into you, that's a common thing for teen guys to do.

• He might still be attracted to you just doesn't want to date you. Girls sometimes do this. I have caught girls staring at me all the time and when I ask them about it they just act like they don't want to date, but that I'm appealing to them.

• Thanks for answering :)

• You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 1

• He might like you but not want to date you. I liked a guy at my bible study and then I found out he has a girlfriend and I have no intention of breaking them up or trying to break them up. Just because you like somebody does not mean you want to date them.

• True and thanks for answering :)