The great pooping question?

(sry I got forced to do this http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1660700-gagers-truth-or-dare :( )

three days without pooping or on day with pooping every 30 minutes?

It's important... really :<

• 3 days without pooping
  • 1 day with pooping every 30 minutes

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely A.
    I already experienced B once before (along with vomiting - didn't know which end to point at the toilet!) and it wasn't pleasant.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't eat enough fiber or food to go every day... the only time I had to go every 30 minutes was when I was sick. I got dehydrated even though I kept drinking. So I guess I pick the 3 days one.

• Thank you for MHO!

What Guys Said 7

• I would rather do 1 poop every 30 mins for one day. I get really uncomfortable in my tummy if I don't poop everyday. Espically if I do not poop in the morning because when I wake up each morning I do several big farts under the bed covers and in my bedroom and then I have a sudden urge to poop, I have to get to the toilet fast because my urge to poop in the morning is so strong. It is funny you should ask this question because I am actually typing this on my iPhone right now while I am pooping. Sorry if that was tmi though. 😀

• I think you can go 3 days without - The other option you would be in bits.

• I rather poop 1 day with every 30 minutes.

• One day pooping every 30 minutes. You drink water and that's it. Three days without pooping would make me very nervous.

• I would rather poop every 30min. Clean out my body lol.

• 3 days without pooping. I do that already lol.

• are you asking which is the better option?

What Girls Said 1

• I get constipation like that with my period anyway. I'm used to it.