Have you ever walked in a weird class before?

Today I walked in a class thinking it was intro to engineering because of the similar class numbers 145 instead of a145 but it was an ROTC class. So I walked in to find a seat and I saw a soldier police officer looking lady and a big senior (I'm in 9th) the senior said other way and I was like "huh?" (Lol it was the closest way to get to the seat and there was nothing wrong) And the lady was like "OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!!" So I was like oh my gaaad wtf in my head. and so I went the opposite direction which was like a million feet away while the other one was two inches away sat and the lady said "WRITE THE SAT QUESTIONS AND THE RULES OF R. O. T. C!!!" The atmosphere was weird AF.. I thought I was placed in juvenile detention by mistake. so bravely I raised my hand and I was like "um... mam I... I think I'm in the wrong class" she said "OKAY BRING YO SCHEDULE!!! I brought my schedule and she was like "THE NEW BUILDING ANNEX BYEEEE!!!) I gtfoed so fast like a lightning bolt on meth out that class. So now I've literally missed lunch and I'm lost so I ask for directions. Anyways I found my real class to meet the nicest teacher ever. And got home and checked the meaning of ROTC and it was something about training for millitary which can make you earn scholarships. Anyways I've never been so lost in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thought I was in a chemisty ended up female anatomy class

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, yes I have. I'm in college and last sem, I mixed up the time of my class. So I went to a class an hour and 15 mins earlier. And just sat there. Relaxed and chilling. Not long after, a lot of other students started coming it to the class (it had a theatre setting rather than desks) and I was so confused because I've never seen them before. In my head I was like 'you guys aren' t my classmates', then I saw the teacher walk to the front and I realized I'm early and everyone close around me were looking at me weirdly, probably thinking the same thing I thought. I had to keep asking people to let me by because I chose to sit in the very middle!!! 😂 I felt so stupid and embarrassed lol

What Guys Said 1

• yep... but meh, i just laugh it off...

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, last year. I mixed up the room number and ended up in advanced physics.
    The teacher couldn't find my name but I assured him I belonged in that class.

He said maybe it will take a week to vet my name listed, as it was common problem.

Anyway, towards the end I realized I was in the wrong class.