Girls, How do I make friends with girls since I have Aspergers?

I'm only interested in making friends with girls. I've always struggled with making friends, I've never even hung out with a girl before. I have extreme depression and I'm currently on antidepressants for loneliness. I just don't know what to do...

I need answers.
None of you have no clue what Aspergers is.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is, there's no secret to making friends with girls. There's just a whole lot of trial and error. You just have to meet the right type of girls. Some girls are mean, some are nice, some are hyper, and some are more laid back. To find someone with a personality that is compatible with yours you have to meet some people.

1.) Introduce yourself
    2.) Compliment her looks AND personality
    3.) Talk
    4.) Exchange phone numbers to keep in touch

• Thanks for the MHO. By the way, I read your update. Honestly, I don't know what Aspergers really is. I don't know what it really feels like, or what thoughts go through your head everyday. All I really know about it is a basic definition that I googled and some information about it in the back of my head from an old book I read. I can't say that I know how you feel, but I can share with you the one thing that has kept me sane. I read a quote a long time ago. I forget the exact words so I'll paraphrase. It goes something like this, "In life, making mistakes is inevitable. Don't spend your life worrying over things. Just live in the moment and keep moving forward." The real quote is nothing like that. The real quote is all about jumping across a river on top of stones and stuff like that. It's really symbolic, so I just broke it down. You get the jist. So just go live your life, talk to people, and don't be afraid to mess up a little.

What Girls Said 3

• By talking!!! That's the way to get to know someone and become friends!!! Just be brave and talk to any girl 👧... Good luck

• Just hang out with them casually, let them talk about themselves. Places you can go is local bars, library or join up for a sport or group.

• Ik what it is and just smile a lot