What do you think about this BMW M3? Does it look good? Any thoughts on it?

Any comments willl do, thanks guys and gals

• I love it, looks amazing
  • It looks good/ok
  • Not my taste

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Good looking car, would prefer a 4-door, but otherwise looks good. I never really saw the point to luxury cars though. I've driven my friend's BMW and found the difference pretty negligible compared to "regular cars." Like its the same as any other car, you press the pedal and it goes faster, let up and it goes slower. Turn the steering wheel
    And the car moves in that direction. I don't care about how fast it gets from one speed to the other, or whatever it is that's supposed to be the appeal. I'm not really a car guy though. I'm driving 70 max anyway, cruise control the whole way, and I don't really want anything fancy, just something presentable that's not a clunker.

What Girls Said 3

• OH YESSSS!!
    gorgeous!

• You really think so huh? i think it's a little plain but looks nice

• i reckon it's worth stretching the budget abit for such low kms. sounds good man =]

haha oh stop that ;P

aw... well at least u have lots of memories. take lots of photos :P

• i'm going to miss Jasmine :( (My cars name). I don;t have a girlfriend but if i did i would her like i treat my car. Always by her side, always there for her, making sure everything is ok. lol (it's ok you can call me weird).

If i see it driving off... i just might cry :( i don't want her to leave! She's been the one i wanted since 12 years ago :(

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...c0rTvh1qjccmko1_500.gif

• It looks OK but I am not a fan of the design.

It just looks ordinary. :)

• I never really cared for bmws but they make a very nice car.

What Guys Said 5

• I remember sitting inside one of those at an auto show and I liked it.

• cool, it looks a bit plain but it's good i guess

• Well I'm not use to new or expensive cars but I noticed the seat was very adjustable. I could even make a cushion move out to support my lower back. The petals could move closer or away. These settings could even be stored into a different driver profile memory. I think that car show was back in like 2004 so I bet it's different now. I don't care about the looks a whole lot I guess. Most cars look pretty similar now because from what I understand car manufacturers heavily base on ideal aerodynamics.

• it's even more complicated now haha

• Looks like the most average car I've ever seen

• For sure it's an awesome car but I prefer the M5

• I like the front end but the back looks like a normal car.

• the BMW M3 99-2004 is average looking but boy it has the sharpest steering in its class