Trump or Hillary Clinton?

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Im not American or I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Donald speaks his mind, he's not my favorite but he is better then Hillary. I use to like Hillary until I found out stuff the Clinton family did to get to where they are now like the killings in Alaska, it's incredible how she is still even able to run and not sent to prison, I guess it's a benefit of money. Lol

• How can a man as mentally unstable be better than ANYONE? I would even for Obama AND George W. Bush for third terms (and that's saying alot), before voting for Donald Trump.

• How is he unstable? Even if he was I would vote for a unstable man over ruthless power hungry vultures any day of the week. I'm not saying I'm in love with Trump he has plenty of problems but compared to Hilary he is a saint.

What Girls Said 4

• option d: neither bc they are both idiots :D

• If bernie goes, I'll go for Hillary

• Bernie won't win. Self-proclaimed Libertarians have no chance but I don't think a woman has a chance either (due to sexism.)

• A guy did say to me once that a woman shouldn't be in office because they get periods. I actually wanted to fuck him up for that 😅 but not worth it. she's too old to get one anyways. But yes sexism does play a part. I think she'll have Bill in her ear too.

Yeah I haven't heard any guys say it tbh :/ but I'm hoping its not a sexist reason all the time. Ik that young guys who say it dont have really serious legit reasons for not wanting her there unless its on the internet.

@cincinnatiredsfan

• Well, young men try to be "macho" and they think that voting for a woman would be "feminine." I do know a lot of guys in my age group who think women are too incompetent though. I don't know why it should matter. Women tend to be more rational and they are usually more responsible too. Those are two key traits to being a good world leader.

• That's debatable.

• We need better choices.

What Guys Said 9

• Donald Trump

• ll-media.tmz.com/.../...-deez-nuts-getty-tmz-4.jpg

I'd rather vote for Deez Nuts, assuming Sanders is no longer in the race (which I pray doesn't happen).

• Trump for president 2016!

Nobody vote for that lying witch Clinton.

• Neither. Bernie Sanders

• I'd rather have George W. Bush back in office.

• I'd rather vote for Hillary, but I hope for NEITHER.

• When he enters, Biden will get the nomination and win.

Can't say whether or not I think that's a good thing, but it's a pretty wacky race so far and Biden is easily positioned to win in a landslide.

• I feel that if Biden joins the race it'll split the votes between him and Hillary and allow Bernie to take the lead... hopefully.

• Hillary isn't great, but if you honestly, HONESTLY think that Donald Trump is remotely anything close to presidential material, let alone someone involved in politics, you are a fucking idiot. But based on the fact that this is GAG and everyone on here listens to everything their dumbass GOP loving, bible thumping parents tell them to be truth, I know all the idiots will vote A.

• My ball sack.