Guys, Do white guys actually like Spanish women to date?

So I think that @Iron_Man is the only white guy that really likes Latin Women. What are your thoughts on that? Would you date a Spanish women or even marry one someday. Just out of curiosity..

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Seriously, i live in the united states and there are lots of white dudes who date hispanics. As long as your pretty we dont care. We dont really go after a certain race because socitsy deems them to be the more beautifull or because it proves to us we are at the top of the totum pole. We Date girls we find attractive, which seems to be white, hispanic and Asian.

• Well i'm not white; i'm middle eastern. Yet, I find mexican girls to be the prettiest of them all.

• I like Latino, i think their pretty

<3 <3 :p :p

• Not a white guy, my yellow opinion doesn't matter.

• All women are the same to me, regardless of colour

• He's not the only one ya know

• Are you intelligent? Educated? Do you have goals in life? That's more important to me than you being a Latina.
    But generally I like demure girls more than extroverted, outgoing girls. Not saying you're extroverted and outgoing, but most Latinas are, as far as I know. It's their temperament and mentality.