Would suicide be okay if nobody really cares if the person lives or dies?

No additions details

Most Helpful Girl

• Suicide, no matter What here, dear, is Never "Okay" NO matter what Anyone thinks.
    However, God is the Given One, Number One, that the person on the Other End of the sick stick who is Contemplating this, should First Keep in mind. The Lord finds it a Big sin for taking one's life that He gave to them.
    Suicidal people should think before jumping the gun. Sadly, they don't. Instead of reaching out for Help from Someone who might know best from the rest, they take a Leap that Costs them their life because they don't want anymore strife.
    I call this Bold but in actuality, it's their Actions that have spoken louder than words that is the smoking gun that remains, just proving that courage is not so koshore for sure. It just spells Out: Help me.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• suicide can not be the solution

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't chance the fact that it's still just a super cowardly way to escape the situation.

• Maybe it is, but maybe its probably the only solution. Maybe the person is not really enjoying life. I mean, living alone isn't really a dun thing is it?

• Fun thing*

• I think suicide should only be the decision of the person who does it. No one else should meddle in their business. It's always okay and acceptable in my opinion.

• There is always someone who cares

• Nope, not a single person.

• I know people will hate me for this, but I don't think there is anything wrong with suicide in any case. It's peoples own life after all.

• No because in the future people will care

What Guys Said 5

• No, I don't think its immoral but the assumption that no one cares is not accurate. People wll always care. Depressin just makes it seem like they don't. Its also a waste. Life is short death is eternal, better to take advantage while you can rather then squander it. I hope your not actually thinking of suicide. Are you?

• No, I never mentioned that I am. And the basic assumption is that no one 'really' does care. Although rare, it is technically possible I guess right?

• No, suicide is never okay. No matter what the situation may be. Suicide is not a solution to a problem. It's a cowardly choice.

• No, suicide is never ok.

• I respect your answer, but can you justify. Most people would obviously be against it, but might not exactly point out reasons

• I believe there is ALWAYS away out, and suicide is not the solution. S what if no one else cares about the person? He/she can care for themselves and their well being.

• But realistically, do you think its okay for a person to live an entire life of solitude alone

• Maybe you should think of it this way - if nobody would care about the death now, why not live and eventually find someone that would care?

• No, it's not - for a very simple reason - suicide is often a factor when a person is depressed. And depressed people are not able to accurately process reality - they don't see that people care, and often convince themselves that no one cares, but their sickness (depression) makes it so that they can't actually get accurate perceptions of reality.

• No, the basic assumption is that nobody does care. Maybe its really rare, but technically it is possible right? I mean people die everyday, society at large doesn't mourn the loss of every individual. People generally move on, its not exactly a bad thing I guess. The world is far from ideal