When you think of the United Kingdom, what first comes to mind?

Or Great Britain!

@fauchelevent @LovesTVDx @MaskedSanity :D

I'm now done with Europe!

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha the queen, the Beatles, chavs, coronation street (a very popular British soap) and the Olympics :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Churchill, Thatcher, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Queen Elizabeth II, London, foggy, The swinging sixties

What Girls Said 21

• First thing I think about is the disappointment of having prime minister David Cameron, too much rain, tea and so many chavs :P

• Yes I was really hoping to see him unseated during the last election but no. Him and Hollande do not do well together and it's a shame because the world really needs their two countries to work together right now. I know Britaina and France have a dubious past but as allies they are stronger together than apart. I'm hoping Hillary wins the U. S. Elections because I think she can help forge a union. Hoping but not getting my hopes up, pretty much the only thing the GOP can agree on these days is that Hollary has to go. They HATED Bill but it's nothing in comparison to the loathing they feel towards her.

• My world geography teacher when I was 8 -.- I cannot forget how many times she had to correct me that "Great Britain" is not England. Then when the test is around the corner, she'd come searching for me and remind me that England is a part of Great Britain, not Great Britain itself. She's a great teacher (=

• Pie and mash, fish and chips, street parties, union jacks, children with pudding bowl haircuts, Fawlty Towers and Raleigh Chopper bikes.

Proud to be British.

• Hmmm... Indian Food in London, lush country side, the tube and of course The Troubles. Margret Tatcher isn't my favorite person nor is David Cameron but I loved Tony Blair.

• First would be London. The architecture, the history, the music, theater, the food, tea and the weather.

• English accent, The Vicar of Dibley, British comedy, Ireland, Scotland, pubs.

• I think of tea and drinking tea with pinkies up.

• Full English, rain, Stephen Fry, Queen and the queen.

• Terrible accents, terrible food, and Donovan the singer. Out of all British music I like Donovan the most.

• Tea and crumpets lol

• The notorious British weather ;)

• I love the weather in Britain. It's what makes it so green and the earth smells amazing!

• Game of Thrones, King Henry VIII, Tom Hardy and the word Posh. lol

• arthur kirkland alias england from the anime hetalia

• London citytrip!

• I think of the red and blue on the flag. And the guys with the cool hats.

• Cold and rainy. I feel like I would need layers and waterproof clothes head to toe all year :(

• A British friend whom I lost touch with

• that guy i fell for lol

• Tyrants, barbaric colonialist

• Winter snow, fashionable boats, cheese diets, skinny woman and independent men.

• Fancy accents.

What Guys Said 28

• The Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Who, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Aston Martins, James Bond, the Queen, tea, Big Ben, the British Empire, the Sopwith Camel, punk rock, and those lovely English, Irish, Welsh, and Scottish honeys :)

• Sherlock Holmes!

• Many many lost weekends when I was a young man - Used to go on cheap city breaks 3 or 4 times a year in UK

• Rain.

Police that arrest people in midnight raids for angry anti-muslim facebook posts, or track people down and arrest them for saying "racist" things.

A populace that is amazingly and utterly disarmed, helpless.

A government that is importing hundreds of thousands of Africans and Arabs to de facto turn London and England into Saudia Arabia or Kenya, depending on the area.

• That's ridiculous. Britain keeps a reasonably right border in comparison to other countries and certainly compared to the Schengen area. Still international law is such that if they sneak across your border and seek asylum they can squat there while in process. I like Muslims but I do understand the upset for Western Europe. I also understand the people flooding the countries right now are coming from a very desperate situation. Most don't want trouble and want to contribute to society but the few bad apples make trouble for them all.

• @sjoes006

Is it bad that I find it hilarious how you didn't dispute the "midnight raids on people for angry anti-muslim facebook posts, or tracking down and arresting people for saying "racist" things?"

• I can't speak to that but it certainly isn't the sentiment we feel England expressing. England has taken on more refugees lately but still no where near as many as the rest of the EU is taking on. And poor Greece is taking th by the boat loads when their own people are hand to mouth at best. Britain is an amazing country that I quite admire despite the issues of the past during Thatcher's reign. I'm not that keen on Cameron and hope he goes but I do hold England very close to my heart. The past is the past.

• Harry potter, tea, crumpets, we kicked their ass, those guards with the furry hats, more tea and the queen with her tea

• I think about a malign monarchy, a paedophile parliament, a greedy government and corrupt corporations. Oh, and I can't forget about tea & scones.

• A miserable, cold, damp, rainy, grey place full of angry, cynical, xenophobic drunks.

I lived there a decade and a half, and if I never have to go back it'll be too soon.

• As a Brit, I'm largely inclined to agree with you. Then again, it's probably the worst in London, the height of the rat race.

• Great music, great authors, Henry VIII.

• The fine British ladies

• I think America jr.

• rain basically, i work at the Canterbury place!

• That it's where I live, and I don't want to live anywhere else :)

• First thing? Old Big Ben and the Tower of London.

• British accent. I love it!

• I think of the movie Kingsmen

• I think soccer, pubs, delicious beer, and techno.

• London, the Big Ben, Dr Who...

• The big ben
    Buckingham palace
    River thames
    London eye

• It's my home!

• i think of isis terrorists. and professor Layton.

• God save the Queen!

• A couple friends from there, fish and chips, Sykes Picot, the monarchy and how the queen don't have to report all her income.

• Bad food. Bad teeth. Girls several numbers below the rest of Europe.

• Beer, lovely cellar temperature real ale.

• Tea. Posh people. Those two combined and also a lovely accent :)

• Gay pilots
    Tea
    Vestigial and useless monarchy
    Pubs
    Socially backwards people
    Snobbery

• The British Empire.

• The hood battleship