If someone farts on packaged food will his/her fart affect the food?

U r in da grocery store…and suddenly a fart’s about to be released…u can’t control it so u release some smelly eggy fart on some yogurt cups…will da yogurt be affected by yer fart?

Also have u ever thought da food u buy in a grocery store might’ve been farted by someone else? ;p

Have u ever done it or know someone who’ve done it already?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wish I could post as anonymous XDDD

When I was around 10... I used to hang out mostly with guys, we did ALL KINDS OF GROSS STUFF, like farting LOL so if we were eating (not on the table, eating snacks) we could fart without problems and keep eating lol I honestly can say that I didn't do it often, I used to do it because I wanted to feel like one of them XD

My cousin loved to fart when I was eating (on the table, with all the family members), he loves to fucking annoying me. It was pretty disgusting when he did it, because he did it in the most disgusting ways.

I'm usually very strong with these things, I don't throw up but I surely feel disgusted now, before it wasn't a big deal for me.

And... If it is my fart... why the fuck no? LOOOOL I'm gonna keep eating HAHAHAH

PS: I can't believe I just confessed this...

• fucking annoy me*

• Oh cool, thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, if tthe fart makes noise is not strongh enough.
    The danger comes from the silent ones.

So... if you see a person doing a weird face, or with a weird ass position, just run to the next corridor, but beware the ventilation system, yo must go in the opposite direction...

Also, hide your milk inside your jacket and walk in a zig zag way.

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes the powerful farts are emitted as gamma rays. In those instances, even I am affected-whether I ate the yogurt or not.

• No and no.
    But this reminds me of stories about waiters who mess with the food of mean customers

• O__O.. i am glad i don;t like yogurt..

• I don't know but what I do know is.. that is disgusting >:(

What Guys Said 5

• Have to say the thought never before crossed my mind. But now I have a question that is bothering me and I may never shake... Why does Klaatu51 climb on a ladder and hang his ass into the refrigerated section to fart on yogurt (and probably cottage cheese, and butter, and... ?

• depends on wot i ate basically... although it'd be funny if i ate rotten beans then went to a store and fart... i wonder how strong da smell would be... ;p

• You can measure that by how fast the store clears out and if the smoke detectors go off.

• Can't say it ever crossed my mind

• Yes, it'll taste more magical.

• lol im sure it will be fine.

• yes of course the yoghurt will hatch into yog'hens