Does this picture look Professional enough? (1MINUTE of your time please,)?

Does this picture look professional enough for this establishment?

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks Nice! ^-^ And I spent 2mins here... your welcome.

• thank you haha

• But the one thing that bugs me is the chairs. No reason to be there or try to move them! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhhh... what type of business is it exactly? Looks like a souvenir shop

What Girls Said 5

• Not really. More lighting and needs to be taken from a better angle. If you want it professional, then no people should be around too.

• that looks great!

• For a website sure

• No, it needs more lighting and to be spread out better

• No. Better lighting and get rid of the people standing around. It looks weird.

What Guys Said 4

• There shouldn't any people on it, foreground or background.

Take at least 2-3 pictures with different exposures and focus. Then merge them to bring the background into focus with better exposure. You'll need to use a tripod to do that so the pictures are exactly the same except for exposure and focus.

If you can, you might also try standing back a little more if your back isn't against he wall. I think it would look better being further away, but zoom a little more. Then crop as needed.

• Looks okay to me

• It depends on how mich they are paying you. If they are paying a lot for your service then you need some better lighting but if they aren't paying that much then its okay.

• Looks ordinary