What should I do I really need peoples comments?

Ok long story short I don't go to bed until 3 or 4 am because I'm doing homework and then I have to wake up at 7 am and I have zero study halls and my tummy hurts from not a lot of sleep and I'm stressed and I have a learning disability so I have an IEP and I also am in speech therapy I've had all if this since first grade but I've never not had a study hall so help

What Guys Said 2

• you should go and speak parents young lady. If your not sleeping and your stomach hurts, that's not good. If you don't start getting enough sleep things will get a lot harder for you. Lack of sleep will cause you to be more stressed. You can't be going to sleep at 3 or 4am, you will not be able to study properly at school. Please sure you go to your parents and get this sorted.

• I control when I pass out I take five sleeping pills and there what the doctor prescribed me so I cab pass out half and hour to three hours after I take them it depends on if I fight it so and I just had my IEP meeting yesterday so yeah

• well try and speak with them, If you not, please go speak to your teachers in the morning about your situation. Don't feel you have to sit there and suffer. There are people that will help you, but you are going to have to speak up. sitting in silence will not help you.

• look young lady, you need to go and speak to someone, there is not much I can do for you over the internet. Its up to you.

• Talk to your parents and teachers to see if you can work something out and get more sleep. Find ways to destress like tea and mesitatiosn and bubble baths

What Girls Said 0