Should I get a psychic reading?

Cleary the things I have hopped for don't work out. Im loosing all hope. I want to see into my future if anyone believes in it.. There are inexpensive readings onling. Or where do you think I should go. Serious Answers here please.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't recommend it. I believe there are many things in this world we do not understand, and that yes there may be some people who have the ability to "see" certain things, the future, past, and many other things that are difficult to get our heads around. However most of the people who would take money from you to "see" into your future are con-men or women, whichever the case may be. I say this because they work in vague generalities that may fit any number of people, places and times. Quite frankly if you want to know what the future holds for you consult with yourself, ultimately you are responsible for your choices. Granted not EVERYTHING works out, but you can pause, regather and move ahead. This strategy will yield you far better results than consulting with a psychic. Besides if they were truly psychic they would know your coming in advance... sorry just a little psychic joke there. ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be more inclined to go to a person in real life. Whether or not you believe in psychic mediums, they are typically very observant people that can be quite insightful if you're dealing with a particular problem.

I know that I can have a tarot or palm reading done downtown for under 20$, so it doesn't have to be expensive.

My only concern with online readings is that there is even less guarantee that it will be tailored to you and your specifc question.

What Guys Said 5

• Just watch what you do make sure they don't send negative energy to you
    Look i had a fortune teller send a me love but there was more depression
    and the girls mother ruined our relationship plus me and her ended up at
    court you just got to be careful.

• what do i ask for?

• Will you ever get married?
      Meet the right S/O
      Never ask them to bring you love
      just ask what they see for your future

• psychis are full of crap, they are stealing epople money by lying to them just my.02

• 1|0
  • That's another thing that will be added to your things gone wrong list. Don't do it. Prayer is the only option you have

• but im not getting anything im asking for almost like im blocking my prayers

• It will cost you a lot of money to be told what you want to hear as these people are charlatens and will talk you out of your money for no gain to yourself. Don't do it!!!

What Girls Said 1

• If you believe that stuff and think itll make you feel better then sure why not...