How do you stand politically?

• Liberal
  • Conservative
  • Moderate
  • Other. Please explain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Conservative.

Filler

What Guys Said 17

• Well, maybe first we'd have to agree on what region of the world we're talking about. What's considerate very conservative in Europe would qualify as an average democrat in the US. For example Obama is considerate conservative in my country despite the fact that the Tea Party in America thinks he's a communist (then, I doubt they know what communism is since they compare him both to Hitler and Stalin at the same time). In the eyes of most Europeans, there are very, very few actual liberals left in America (one of which would be Bernie Sanders). Many democrats have confusingly similar positions in most issues as many Republicans. That's because - in our eyes - there's only right-wing and well, super-extra-right-wing in America.

Personally, I consider myself at the very left of the spectrum. I am what we call a democratic socialist but I also sympathize with left-wing anarchism. I guess in America I'd be considered a left extremist ;-).

• So what are your beliefs as a left etc. person

• Many of my positions - particularly concerning social issues - are quite comparable to the ones of left-wing American democrats. I am in favor of equal rights for the LGBT-community as well as for women, I am against gun ownership, I am strictly against any private schools and private hospital but in favor of a first-class, top-notch and free public education and health care system, I am in favor of strict laws for the protection of our nature/environment, in favor of clean and healthy transportation such as trains, busses, street cars and bikes (especially inside cities), in favor of scientific advance and research (including the space program ;-)), against globalisation etc.. Then there are a few more "extreme" opinions such as me being against the economic/financial concept of interest or in favor of opening marriage to alternative lifestyles, such as allowing polygamous marriages (for men and women of course). I am also in favor of the legalisation of all major drugs, both soft and

• hard.

However, perhaps most importantly, I am a democratic socialist. While socialism is often confused in America with building an all-powerful government, I am in favor of a strong sense of community and solidarity (strong government), but a society, where everything is controlled by everyone and nobody or no institution has too much power. I'd love to have direct democracy both in the realms of politics, as well as economy. Particularly the last part is very important. While we think we live in a democratic society, our economy resembles more a monarchy or aristocracy. Very, very few people decide over tons of money and thousands of people and jobs. Similarly to famous American linguist Noam Chomsky, I would like to democratize all major companies, so that not the government owns and controls them but the employees. A boss would be elected democratically and for a certain period of time. Plus, the least pleasurable jobs should be rewarded better than fun jobs (See "Syndicalism").

• I always feel more libertarian but quizzes always say I'm 100% conservative.

• I've heard of libertarians, but what's their beliefs per se

• Isn't less gun control conservative?

• It's libertarian because they want fewer laws.

• i think politics are retarded its funny how donal thrump makes an ass of himself by his racist comments tho

• Conservative, can't fucking stand lefty pussy's.

• ... tall...

• I hate conservatives. Just look at what happened to Mississippi In the United States

• I hate democrats/liberals just look at what happened to the entire nation

Isn't this game fun lol.

• Still working on project asshole, alonzoslade? OP was only asking you to be nice. That doesn't mean you should turn around and attack her. And if you *really* want @Phoenix98 to respond to you, you need to *T A G* him.

• I wasn't actually being serious asker, relax, not that the guy would be able to tell, it being the internet and all.

• Im in the side that defends people freedom and help the ones that need some support to restart their lifes.

• Far right till I die! Just loling I'm not American

• I'd vote for this in Belgium: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groen_(political_party)

• I lean on the conservative side more.

• Conservative authoritarian, though I do possess a lot of old-school, pre 2000's liberal ideologies.

• UK and definitely Conservative

• Im pro Banana dictator

• I'm morate, but you would probably consider me liberal.

• I'm a Republican.

• To stand in a political manner place your feet widely apart, bend over as far as you can and try to get your nose between your buttocks. Then take a deep breath and declare loudly to all who will listen that it doesn't stink.

• Anti-Establishment

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know what I am anymore. I used to be ultra conservative, but now I'm all about socialized medicine and education but like pro auditing and simplification of government. It's really confusing.

• Moderate with liberal leanings. I'm not completely liberal and I don't agree with some of the Liberals (in general) agree with which is why I'm a Moderate.

• Republican

• Mostly republican