Guys, Do you guys still like skinny chicks?

I feel like my body isn't feminine enough. I basically have the body of Taylor Swift but shorter with size C boobs. Is that even attractive? I feel like my body pales in comparison with curvier girls.

• Skinny girls are still hot
    84% (41)
  • No thanks
    16% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't DISlike 'em. Leagues better than a chick who can't carry her weight well.

Being skinny's a good "safety net" look, it never looks "bad" unless you're like anorexic, whereas curvier girls can be hit and miss. Weight doesn't always situate where it should in a lot of girls, so being skinnier's just "safer" I suppose.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• 0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know whether that is considered more attractive to guys or not hence the question.

• Show All
    • That's like the perfect body.

• Maybe bigger thighs would be nice, but come on.

• Skinny girls will always be the hottest

0|2
    0|0
  • I rove skinny bishes with passion 😘

0|1
    0|1
  • " ain't got no type, Bad bitches is the only thing that I like" It's not the type it's what works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me? Tay Swift has an epic body and wouldn't be a multi million selling artist if she was ugly now would she?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, if she were singing the exact same songs and looked like Rosie O'Donnell, I think she'd be waiting tables by now.

• Lol. Too true

• I love skinnier girls they are way hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • I love GIRLS... Not thick girls not skinny girls not Fat girls... I LOVE GIRLS

0|0
    0|0
  • I like athletic builds, so skinny is attractive to me, curves are a null feature for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I may like a skinny...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Grow so muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • so long as you have a body and your bones aren't showing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes, and yes?

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much still do. ;).

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of. 5 out of the 27 girls I'm trying to smash are skinny but its more personality or friendship connection that I pay attention to

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck curvy chicks
    Skinny chicks all the way!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my girls like I like my food meat on them bones haha

0|0
    0|0