Sex with my cousin, good or bad?

Okay now that I have your attention (since most of you answer/ judge the weird questions lol) , I have serious question regarding resume.
On the heading for education I had went to community college but did not complete the course what can I put on my resume to say I didn't complete it?

I obviously didn't have sex w my cousin but thanks for those who had a mature answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol funny girl i like that. Just dont put that one specifically

Most Helpful Girl

• Best not to touch on family members

What Guys Said 13

• bad lol
    and I would complete the course or put nothing on your resume for it because what is worse then not doing something is calling committing then quitting half way an accomplishment.

• I would just say I went to "X" school.
    IF you must list your classes the I agree with KidanisCortes I would just leave it out completely human resources looks down on drop outs.

• Lol women take notes from her xD
    But you can just put (in progress) or something similar to it if you're planing to complete it in the future... or just put it there anyways... well it's not like they're going to look you up and do some nsa shit on you lol

• Don't put it there at all, the reviewer is going to judge you immediately. If you make it to the interview and they ask about it specifically, you can say something along the lines you had family issues and couldn't afford it.
    Don't mention any compromising information unless you can readily defend it.

• Just put the college and course on but omit the fact that it wasn't completed. Never lie on a resume but economical with the truth can be ok.

• I don't think that's a good idea but then again, I've never applied for a job. If I were you I'd only add completed courses and stuff like that

• Well sex with your cousin is bad and in that cas is polygamy lol jk. Dont put that you didn't complete the course. Put anything that is in good or terrific.

• I don't know, just don't tell them about what you did with your cousin.

• "Attended class [class title]"

• I would just leave it out complety human resources looks down on drop outs

• I dont how was the sex with your cousin?

• but (incomplete)

• Fuck I fell for it! And just say you quit college to pursue a job cause times are tough.

What Girls Said 0