What's the craziest thing you've done?

I was gonna go swimming but I forgot I had school that day and all I had was my swim trunks and just went to school in those 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I once poured milk before the cereal... I know, I know, I'm a wild child! 😝

Most Helpful Guy

• Kept a pen that gives a shock on the ancient language teacher's table he saw it and when he click 🌋😁😂 haha something I can never forget... 😏

What Girls Said 10

• does jumping into a pool at 2am in winter count? :)

• I accidentally rang the fire alarm and the entire school went into a panic state. The water sprinkled and nearly flooded the hallway. They never knew who did it tho.

• LoL I did it once, but it was in our apartment building and my dad was REALLY angry lol. xD

• for both of these things they were illegal, with my sisters and parents were encouraging me you have been warned

my parents helped me break into our house when we were locked out

on my sixteenth birthday, i bought a purse and a pair of sunglasses off the black market again, mom and sisters encouraging me and when i got home and told my dad, he gave me a high five

• Ehh, my house was kinda strict so I was too afraid to do anything even a little crazy.

The closest I would get is when my brothers and I decided we wanted to blow up an air mattress and go down the stairs. That came to an end when I knocked my forehead into the wall.

• I forgot my panties at and went to school without panties.-. Like tf

• I was once on a canoe trip and I was having my period. We were camping in tents and I was sunbathing on the shore in my bikini in the afternoon. My friends ran there suddenly and they told me that I totally gotta come into the water with them and play. I just woke up at that moment so I couldn't think properly and I only realized in the water that I forgot to take out the pad.

• I didn't notice I had poured soda into my cereal instead of milk, lol I'm so lame. By the way, hey Jared! :D

• Waking up in the middle of the night and took a shower. what was i doing?

• Shaved off half my hair when I was 18

• Lol where do I even start? 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 6

• I went cliff diving even though i can't swim and we got chaed by the park rangers and ended up getting pulled over. Pretty crazy day. Or the Christmas party i had just last year where my drunk uncle was acting like an ass to my little sister so i punched him in the face. (I was drunk too lol)

• I tried to glue myself to a chair in fifth grade cause the teacher wouldn't let me out of my seat to take a piss

• The craziest? I once fought 5 people in a street fight simultaneously.

• I stole a pencil from my teacher when it was test day

• snowballed. Definitely snowballed.

• I stayed out late when my mom told me not to.