(Quiz) How Many Kids Are You Going To Have?

http://www.playbuzz.com/rachaelg/how-many-kids-are-you-going-to-have

Three kids
Three is the magic number and it's certainly the perfect number for you! It's no walk in the park, but you'll still be able to strike the perfect balance between family, work and social life. Go you!

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41d5-96a3-864817c06b1e.jpg

Three kids

Yeah... that's not gonna work for me. I want four of my own and to adopt two or three. So I'm looking at raising 6 to 7 children.

• Uau, thats a sports team :p But i find that lovely :)

• lol, thanks. My friends say I'm trying to start my own mini United Nations because I want to adopt children from third world countries. I would also adopt a US child as well. :)

• You have a lot of love to give, lucky children they may be.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 3

• None
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4831-8c71-27e6654f8b6f.jpg
    You like to live life to the full! With a future jam-packed full of adventure, you just don't have time for kids. You're going to have a peaceful life, that's for sure.

I honesty can't see any happiness to having kids but everyone is different ^_^

• TWINS
    Two for the price of one! You are so lucky. Yes, it may seem difficult handling two at a time, but you're just the kind of person who can handle it!
    http://i.imgur.com/2C7YHdn.jpgp
    Sounds good to me

• Twins
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4823-917e-15f2d46d9c88.jpg

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSS :D I love little kiddos of monstorous bundles of joy haha