The Terminator or Terminator 2? Which movie is more badass?

The Terminator or Terminator 2? Which movie is more badass? I personally think The Terminator but both are great.

• The Terminator
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Most Helpful Guy

• Great freakin' question!

T2 is one of a handful of movies where the second one is the better one. Predator 2, Beverly Hills Cop 2, and Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan also come to mind.

• Is Predator 2 really better than the 1st? I haven't seen it.

• I think it is. I think the story line is better and certainly seeing the Predator in an urban setting is awesome.

• And Conan too, Conan The Destroyer

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I'd have to go with the second Terminator film.

Why?

Well let's see, and this is IMHO:

Beating a more advanced Terminator (The T-1000) than himself with just modern day equipment and weapons, check

Able to uphold a promise to not kill anybody, check A machine that can keep a promise after swearing he won't and he never did with "0 Human Casualties"

Unforgettable one-liners, check : Chill Out! Dickwad. No Problemo, Hasta La Vista, Baby! and always there is "I'll be back."

Lastly, making a final heroic sacrifice itself in attempt to avert Judgment Day, check. Yea yea we know they had to make more sequels and money so Judgment Day was only postponed and still occurred eventually years later.

• Definitely the second one.
    The original isn't even a particularly good movie, and it's mainly the liquid metal terminator that makes the sequel so great.

• Lol that's crazy talk. Original is awesome!

• I like both movies but the sequel was slightly better.

• I honestly couldn't pick one over the other. The third film is good but nothing special. The series ends there for me.

• Terminator 2 on super Nintendo was badass

• Judgment day is badass