Do you think this girl looks good naked?

Most Helpful Guy

• well she's not naked. but if you're actually asking, would she look good naked, perhaps. I only have my imagination to go off of.

What Girls Said 9

• Being it seems that Anyone is Barely Answering your Question here, dear, I find these Photos Tasteful and the girl with her lovely smile and nice style, Pleasing to the eye.
    This is from a straight shooter who doesn't just Shoot the fat. Being wise as I am, I also try and give an honest Jane Opinion and she is a Winner, looking too like a Keeper and some guy is very lucky.
    BTW: I have an Egyptian Muslim husband out in Egypt and if he saw these photos, he Would say "But she is Naked."lol
    Good luck. xx

• You appear to have class, I am not worried that this sweetheart doesn't know, I am sure she does. lol:)) xx

• You got these off facebook didn't you squidward?

• Am I supposed to care? Why are you ripping off someone's dating profile pictures? That's beyond predatory.

• What the heck. Do you know that girl? Do you have permission to post these pics?
    If not... Then, you are really creepy. Ugh

• I do.

• yeah and disonest too

just flat out lied to u. how stupid lol. didn't even take in account that u would read the other comments

• @HookingSwan Lol, yeah. He's not really clever.. xD

• she's not naked though.

• No not really :P I've seen more revealing pictures

• No I do not.

• Too bad you will never see her naked

• actually I have

• You never seen her naked. Those pictures have been online for years I have seen that girl before you stole those pictures

• I didn't steal them

• she practically is...

does he know you are sharing her photos on a public website?

What Guys Said 6

• What is this? Stalker happy hour? wtf?

• Do you have permission to post these photos?

• I always find so rude being posted a girl's picture by a guy... Plus, If you don't know her, don't have persmission to post these here; it is a real crime, overall immoral...

• Absolutely!

• I ebt she looks good enough naked

• Dude... what do you think? : D