If your love fell out of a plane?

You are on a plane and you and your love are both standing up, there is a shock of turbulence and the passenger door flings open, your love falls out the plane but not you. Do you jump out with them? Or do nothing

• A: Jump Out, at least we'll be together
  • B: Do Nothing, it is the logical thing to do
  • C : Here is what I think...
  • D : I can't even...

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't let the love of my life die

GERONIMOOOO!!!

I'd try to grab a parachute or a passenger.
    Parachute-obvious
    Passenger because maybe the weight will help me catch up and then we use the guy to soften the landing... you never know 😈.

Hey it's "my love" I'm tossing morals out the plane to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just start hyperventilating and sobbing and shaking and probably end up clumsily falling out the plane by accident anyway. Oh well, lol.

What Guys Said 40

• Well, it seems rather silly to jump out of a plane without a parachute even if it is your love. If I had a parachute, sure, I'll jump so I might be able to save her. But I wouldn't jump out with her to die with her. If we had reversed the situations I wouldn't want her to die with me. I'd want her to live on and be happy for the rest of life, maybe even find someone new to love once I go splat. Because of my thinking in that, I would not jump.

I'd be super upset, freaking out, crying, whatever, but I wouldn't jump out with them.

• If I can find a parachute, I'm jumping!
    stream1.gifsoup.com/view/179157/skydiving-o.gif

• Quickly look around for a parachute and
    probably not find one, since.. panic, and all.

She's partly the reason I'm alive in the first place
    it'd be wrong to not at least attempt to change her fate.

The two of us have skydived before..
    though this may be our last time.. ^.~

• Haha I had to vote D... fortunately the doors of a plane are built so that when the cabin is put under pressure, the door is pushing against the door frame from the inside.
    So no matter what turbulence there is, there's no way to open the door - luckily :D
    If it could happen though I'm afraid I would freeze due to the shock of what had happened!

• you would not jump? or try anything else?

• Oh yeah and obviously I would try to grab her before she falls out of the door!

• haha.. good.. :)

• Hmm hard question... well you will get a lot of answers that would pertain to do nothing its the logical thing to do. Girls and guys would both do nothing since it goes against human instinct. Whoever is left behind, will have to deal with the aftermath and knowing the way guys function... not a lot of them would survive because they would commit suicide. Girls I am not quite sure since they usually fail at it.

• I'm stupid. Reminds me of this scene

*** Warning Spoilers for Inception ***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCTAJ00nIlI

I would have leaped with her. I know really stupid, but I would.

• that was good.. and you are not stupid.. that;s lovely.. :)

• hahaha.. no worries.. i'll erase it from my mind and watch the movie.

• LOL!! Ooookaaaay. It's one of my favorite movies of all time.

• ... I kind of don't see the use of that. No I mean I get the romanticism behind the act but would any real lover want you to commit suicide just so that you two would die together?

• First thing I do is grab for the person cause if I can hold on and trap my body on the door it's just a matter of pulling. If that doesn't work I'll get a parachute and jump.

• Wow, what a question lol. ummm... it's difficult to say for sure what exactly i'd do, because when you're in a state of panic like this you are capable of anything. But i'd like to say i'd jump out after her, try to catch her in mid-air and plunge to our deaths together.

But who knows if i'd actually do that. :p

• Id jump out cause id be better to die with them than live and struggle to find someone who will never replace them.

• aww. cute..

• but what if you have young children waiting at home? If you were the one falling out first , would you want the love of your life to end his life too, you'd hope he can find happiness and love again.

• Ah the children I have family that can take care of them

• If possible I would try and make a parachute out of our clothes, probs won't work ha, but i would have to jump with her because it would make me feel beyond sh*t for the rest of my life if I did nothing.

• I would put on my #Slothchute and jump out, grab her in mid air while rolling a joint and making a martini, then land on a semi and hijack it, after an hour long pursuit we would make love in the backseat of a cruiser, a stolen one that is ;) #SlothAgent007

• If I can get parachute or jet pack quickly then I'd jump. If not then, "Sayonara dear. You'll always be loved :'( " I prefer to die in agony than jumping after her.

• I'll quickly grab a parachute and strip down ma suit and ties and turn into @joahz10nt Superman and fly to save her at the cost of ma life! Thats what Superman does.. in films so i thought i'd try juz for the bonus koolness in meh '-'

• I choose A

• if I had a parachute I would go after her, if not I wouldn't there would be nothing I can do but die. I would sue the hell out of that airline company

• I don't know if i could think about this with the heat of the event, but i'd look for a parachute. If I can locate one, i'd wear it and jump after her. Maybe I can catch her, maybe i can't, bu at least i'd have tried.

• yes.. that's what i am talking about.. most guys are too lazy to even try.. ugh..

• Voted D. :(

• I will immediately jump with her. But before we both reach the ground, I will wake myself up from the dream.

• Do I get a parchute?

• Gives me the shivers to imagine... D :I can't even...
    It's a nightmare : /

I feel that i really dont know...
    Probably i would be sit in panic, aterrorized... but people go crazy. It makes you go to the limit...

• Only if that was you cinderelli >_>

• I can contemplate taking a bullet to save the life of my girlfriend but I can't imagine being in this scenario.

• If the plane door was opened mid air you'd be sucked out before you knew what hit you

• suppose you didn't

• that's what i am talking about.. :)

• haha my logical mind was getting in the way for a minute :P

• if it was you, i would jump out and pull you back, by the way how could you think of doing it all alone without me, you need safety

• I'd jump out. I don't think I would be able to cope with the pain...

• Jump out and you'll be together :)

• JUMP OUT

I WANT TO BE ON THE SECOND VERSION OF LOST

• i think i would try to find a parachute and jump out for her... if no parachute available even then i would jump out... at least i would get to spend our last moments together :D

• Procrastinate.

• haha.. okay,..

• I might even consider the following action:

Push the steward or the hostess out of frustration like the way it happens in movies, wherein the villain is chasing the hero and the heroine , Both of them jump off from the waterfall when suddenly the villain after reaching there pushes one of his boys from the cliff ;) #filmsy

• hahaha... well at least you are thinking..

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 12

• haha it's a serious question but made me laugh D:

well... depends... do we already have children?
    how long have we been married?
    are we married at all?

If i have no children and he is in fact my love, i think i would jump... but who knows... our answers now will mostly differ in the spot of the moment... as we do not think too rational when things happen so suddenly...

if i have children I probably would Not jump, cause i'd have something to live for... but again... in the fear of the moment.. i might just jump just in case I could possibly save him somehow... even if it seems so impossible..

• I honestly dk what I would do.
    I think part of me would want to follow him into nothingness. However, I also love life.

Although I think that living after seeing my love dead would b like living with half o my heart ripped from my chest. Id always miss him. And probably never forget him.

Yes I am thinking about someone specific when I say this...

• I'd grab the nearest parachute, strap it on, and dive out for my bae

• If there's a parachute around, I'll put it on and jump after. If not, and no one else around can help (no parachute) then I'm afraid I can't do anything.

• i think i'd probably try to jump out after them.. i'd be so scared but i'd like to say that's what i'd do.

• I voted C. As of right now I would lean towards B because it is logical. Why should we both die? This isn't Romeo and Juliet. I love you but me committing suicide to be with you in the after life isn't something I'm willing to do. Of course I'd be screaming your name and mourning your loss but with this scenario there was nothing I could do to save you.

Now D is something I could also lean towards because I honestly don't know if i'd be thinking logically at that moment. Me and two of my friends had a discussion about this women who's toddler fell into an animal exhibit and died. Me and one of my friends said we wouldn't jump after the toddler. My other friend who has a child said she would. For obvious reason jumping into an animal exhibit with a 25ft+ drop isn't logical even if the intent is to rescue your child. But because me and my friend don't have kids we are able to think more logically about this scenario which is to go get help.

• so there would never be someone about whom you would think that i could die for this man?

• I doubt it. I haven't met someone like that so I can't say if I will ever feel that way. But I do doubt it. If the scenario was altered to that I was holding on to him but by holding on I'm also putting myself in danger then I would still hold.

• I'll jump out if there's a parachute. Other than that, no.

• 1|0
  • I hate flying, he would have to knock me out to get me on a plane. so I wouldn't even notice if it happened.

• No wayyyy
    Never.
    That would be the definition of crazyyyyy.

• I'd find a parachute put it on and dive out after them, catch them and deploy the chute :D :P

• 9 boys vote "Do Nothing". That's kinda sad, but I guess there is nothing you can really do.