French and English speaker ONLY?

HI guys, am so sorry if I were a bothersome to you, but I really need help here because my future depend on it.

Am trying to apply for a job, but am so suck when it's come to talk about my self :(

Please anyone here who spoke both English and French please help me to translate this cover letter from french to English

Thank you in advence

Madame, Monsieur,

Etant actuellement à la recherche d’un emploi, je me permets de vous proposer ma candidature au poste de secrétaire bureautique.

En effet, mon profil correspond à la description recherchée sur l’offre au site...

Ma formation en Technicien de secrétariat et bureautique m'a permis d'acquérir de nombreuses compétences parmi celles que vous recherchez. Je possède tous les atouts qui me permettront de réussir dans le rôle que vous voudrez bien me confier. Motivation, rigueur et écoute sont les maîtres mots de mon comportement professionnel.

Mon expérience en tant qu’une secrétaire m’a permis d’acquérir toutes les connaissances nécessaires à la bonne exécution des tâches du poste à pourvoir. Régulièrement confronté aux aléas du métier, je suis capable de répondre aux imprévus en toute autonomie.

Intégrer votre entreprise, représente pour moi un réel enjeu d’avenir dans lequel mon travail et mon honnêteté pourront s’exprimer pleinement.

Restant à votre disposition pour toute information complémentaire, je suis disponible pour vous rencontrer lors d’un entretien à votre convenance.

Veuillez agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l’expression de mes sincères salutations.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear, Sir, Madam, As I'm currently looking for a job, let me offer my candidacy to the post office secretary. Indeed, my profile fits the description sought on offer at the site... My training in secretarial and office technician allowed me to acquire many skills from those you need. I own all the assets that will allow me to be successful in the role you entrusted to me. Motivation, discipline and listening are the key words of my performance. My experience as a secretary I gained all the knowledge necessary for the proper performance of the duties of the position to be filled. Regularly confronted with the vagaries of the job, I am able to respond to the unexpected independently. Incorporating your business, represents for me a real challenge for the future in which my work and honesty can be fully expressed. Remaining at your disposal for any further information, I am available to meet with you in an interview at your convenience. Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of my sincere greetings.

This is google translate with a few tweaks from me, so look it over and wait until someone fluent in both replies to you, but this is here to maybe help if it can.

• I will ^^ you were really a good help to me I did managed to write one :P I'll wait to see what others would say before making any move :D

• I thought I might be irrelevant with not speaking both, but I thought I'd do my best anyway ha. So thanks, and yeah it's important, so check it for any grammar mistakes and inconsistencies, be fully happy with it. And again, best of luck 😉😉😉

What Guys Said 2

• I'm on my second year. Could u google translate it?

• Google doesn't help at all :( It's suck more then me :'( I need it to be professional, you know how interviewers acting when it's come to spelling and grammar :'( @Maxemeister

• Shit. Do you think you know French better than me or r u desperate? Cuz I can try, might get about half the words.

• @Maxemeister am suck in french and when it's come to technical words? am worst :'( don't you know anyone who's native in French and English someone who can help please? am so desperate to find a job :'( it's really suck when you always need to depend on someone :'( please help me

• Oh dear , your English vocabulary is hopeless. I hope someone shows some mercy on you and gives you the benefit of doubt.

All the best

What Girls Said 1

• Well... If you can't get through the application letter how do you expect to do the job. Why the heck are you relying on this site for your translation synopsis. Your command of the language is not fluid and it comes across clearly in your writing. The best I can do for you is give you this link which is a very good site for translations. Of your words do t give with the current spoken language it will come across as funny in para link. Best

http://translation2.paralink.com

• I Know all this I don't dine anything, am trying my best to improve my self :'( am sorry for the bothersome and thank you

• Oh honey, I see your country of origin and with that knowledge- Be proud, be bold! Don't limit yourself to French. I don't know your educational background but the French is okay and will get better with practice. Hopefully it is better spoken? Also hopefully your Arabic is okay if not that's the language to learn. This is of course assuming you aren't seeking work in the EU. If you are and you are completely lost as to where to start PM me and I will do my best to get you some good links as to where to start. I lived in France for a while. You have a well enough command over English, good French and other languages I'm sure so don't despair. Times may be tough right now but these are marketable qualities.

I grew up best friends with a family whose mother was from your country and worked for the UN. She had no formal education but spoke 5 languages and was married to a Frenchman.

• Thank you a lot, I really need all the help I can get, I really would like to know everything I can about jobs offer, how to deal with them etc... Youtube didn't help me at all it's only did confuse me, many video's and many opinions from professionals. Anyway I did manage to write a cover letter with some help of someone in here , I'll send it to you in PM please look into it and tell me if I need to change something :D Thank you a lot for your help