How would your worst enemies describe you?

Through the eyes of a person who doesn't like you
in what light would this person see you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cold, quiet, calculating, gullible and entitled.

I can see my quiet shy self being seen as cold to some. Calculating because I try to come up with answers for many things (it's part of my job as well). Gullible because I try to think optimistically, and prefer to give someone the benefit of the doubt. Entitled I guess I am more privileged, in that I was able to travel a lot throughout my life and have experienced a lot already. I've worked really hard to get where I am in my life, but some might not see it like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• When someone hurt me, destroy my feelings or disapppointed me completely; I just choose to shut down all of my communication. This is reaction of my heart, and only when I do that I feel 'a little' peaceful. Thus I don't think I have many enemies, I just leave people lol... I prefer to leave them alone than hurting or fighting with them in a rude way...

• Sounds a lot like myself.

If people somehow got my blood boiling
      I'd leave to cool down, instead of raging at them.

• Exactly; attacking them or showing them some threating acts won't add any value to my personality; whenever a person hurt me deeply, I just take on my jacket , and go away... I never fear to be a real loner ;) Life is short and I am sorry, I don't have much time to fight 'anymore' :)

• Thank you for the MHO ^^ nice day

What Girls Said 15

• I think they must be "rivals" for me since I don't "feel" I have enemies, but I guess everybody has.

So probably they might think that I am:
    - Arrogant, for being quiet and having a few selected close friends who I would usually hang out with.
    - A Crazy perfectionist who wants to make sure every single silly detail is done right.
    - Too protective.
    - Worries too much. Although I only state my worries when that "Woman Intuition" thing kicks in and bugs too much, and I am mostly right in such situations. 😏
    - Lazy, for procrastinating sometimes. xD

• I really have no clue. To my knowledge, I don't have any enemies so if they exist it's pretty sad that they let me live rent free in their mind while their existence is absolutely nowhere to be seen on my radar. :)

• I think they would describe me as an intitled person. Someone who has an air of arrogance, vanity and mayb snobish. Someone who seems distant to approach.

(I say this bcause I dont easily let my guard down around people. Not at 1st glance. But with time I can get pretty comfortable in a conversation).

Also mayb someone who is always looking for an opportunity to step on others to reach higher.

(I know that rumours like these have been creates by people that knew me from a long time ago and were jealous, envious amd of course had no scrouples at all; this was way for them to harm my image around people that didn't know me yet. I lived some pretty hard college years bcause of these lies that were spread. Also being away from family did not help. I was more vulnerable than ever so I let myself stay down for a while. I ashamed I reacted like that. I was even feeling depressed for a while. Not my happiest moment).

• I would advise anyone to think twice about trying to ruin someones life by speeading rumours.

Udk what a person might b going theough at the moment and u might actually do more harm than u thought u would.

• Ouch, I'm glad (hope) you turned out alright. ^.^

• Yes Im finally better.

But I lost my peace of mind for a long time. It wasn't only her. I was also starting a new stressful major. But having people around me not associating with me in any way other than a distant fake politeness did not help. Other times I would even get nasty comments.

Im glad I got away from that class. It was an awful environment.

Thanks @Aizou for ur wishes

• Fake, annoying, boring, insecure, awkward, weird

• The same way as my allies: an evil genius unmatched in deviousness.

• Probably as mean or cold blooded but truthfully I'm really cool and nice until you wrong me, the horns come out. I don't play so I take it serious when someone tries fucking with me or my life. I don't have many enemies but the ones I do have totally abused my kindness for weakness. I'm sure they regret it now lol

• Annoying as fuck? Lol I don't know

• I'm a conceited man eater? Probably. I don't know.

• Awesome? haha! They can't possibly hate me for any other reason! :p!

hmmm.. okay i don't think i have enemies or know anybody who hates me.. but I'm sure there are... I would assume they'd describe me as arrogant and stuck up...

• Yeah people often mistake confidence for arrogance.

It is a fine line, I'll admit.

• That I'm too nice to the point that I'm naif in a negative way, I'm easily fooled

• Too trusting of people?

Same as myself, a while back. ^.^

• Yeah!! I always only see the good side of people, even when they take advantage of me

• I got enemies... got a lot of enemies.

• Annoying
    Slutty
    Bitch
    Liar

I don't know

• Probably bitchy and annoying.
    I dunno.. Don't know how many enemies I would really have.. lol

• It's mostly to have people reflect on themselves anyway. ^.^

• A fucking cunt. At least that's what she said

• well some people have come to hate me because I refused to lie for them. so I guess "too honest" would be it lol.

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer not to know that. One of them called me a 'bulldog'. I don't give up easily and I'm stubborn. He was and probably still is a fucked up hypocrite.

• Very judgmental.

• Lol don't know, don't care the only I guess you could call them enemies I have are on here, and I couldn't give a rats ass what those keyboard warriors think, not worth the time of day.

• he's way to awesome is what theyd say

• i don't have any friends. but on the other hand i don't have any enemies either. just a lot of people who like to laugh at me for no reason.

• Lonely and emotional , I get that very often

• I really have no clue lol! I've only had one arch nemesis in my lifetime, I should have asked him :P

• Big dicked alpha male.

• Your enemies would know your dick size? ^.~

• Yeahhh that's why they're jelly