White people do you agree with this video?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I agree with him. Race doesn't determine how well off you will be.

What Guys Said 6

• I do, life is what you make it. Racism does exist, but life is mostly a result of personal choices and responsibility. Most people who believe they are "oppressed" have a negative outlook on life, and it's an excuse that shifts responsibility away from them and onto an external group. When someone really believes in themselves, and doesn't believe in limits, that's when they can amount to anything. No one told Michael Jordan he would become one of the greatest basketball players of all time. No one told Ben Carson he could become a leading brain surgeon, and a presidential candidate. In this so called land of white privilege, Asian Americans on average are the highest income earners. Particularly Chinese, Japanese, and Indian Americans. That would be due to their effort and life choices, and the careers they choose to work. Aside from that, how you choose to use your money is the second part of the equation. If you blow all your money partying, and on general consumerism, then yeah your not building your wealth. Staying as debt free as possible, increasing income, reducing expenses, and investing are some of the ways to rise up financially. Not only that, but Morgan Freeman is much older than most of us, he has probably seen first hand how much harder the older times really were compared to today's times.

• It might be easier to go for what you want , then in the past , but its not a level playing field , Morgan did well , and so have many , but not all blacks can make their way in a system that is structured or organised to start you with strikes against , its not impossible , but its not as easy as Morgan makes it sound. I am white from Canada and looking from the outside , not everyone starts on the same footing and not everyone have the same breaks, but luck is an equal opportunity distributor , but I know its better and never as easy as he says.

• I think Canada is better with opportunities for all races then America thou (Canadian here). We don't have race issues like this like they do there.

• reserves*

• read the Indian act of The Indian 1876
      It was a consolidation of various laws concerning indigenous peoples enacted by the separate colonies of British North America prior to Canadian Confederation, It has in there stuff that have not been remove that are total non sense.

• Morgan Freeman is a cool dude with an awesome voice, but he's full of it on this one.

www.pewresearch.org/.../FT_14.12.11_wealthGap2.png

There's an obvious correlation between financial wealth and race in the United States. Why deny the obvious, painful truth?

• I agree 100%

• Black people, can you stop shooting white people while they are working?

• Ever heard of a thing called affirmative action?

• I think white people have some what of a advantage but it's very small and getting smaller.

What Girls Said 0