How to get out of important plans with my boyfriend?

I'm supposed to go with him tonight. What do I do, short of breaking my own leg to get out of this? You think that's an exaggeration but I swear to god, I'm thinking of how to critically injure myself with as little pain as possible.

Most Helpful Guy

• Or I guess you could just say "Sorry, I don't fee like it today.". If you seriously gotta harm yourself to get outta plans... then wow.

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell him that you dont want to go!

What Guys Said 3

• I feel sorry for your boyfriend. I would be disappointed if my girl bailed on me if we had nice plans.

• I have to see his family and the situation is terrible. They hate me because I took a pole dancing class once and they know I had an abortion a few years ago.

• Do it for your boyfriend, Fuck what his family thinks. If they know that's who he's going out with they will eventually deal with it and everything will be fine.

• i guess you want to make your boyfriend also feel bad? that what its look like if do something like that, and not be honest with your boyfriend.

• Not a very good girlfriend to me

What Girls Said 0