When you see someone alone?

I normally do stuff alone like walk my dogs, go to the gym, and just recently i went hiking and was sitting on a rock over looking the city, and there was a group of teenages Like two guys and two girls and I looked over and they were looking at me weird. Was it because I was alone? What do you assume when you see someone alone? Loner?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anything different about them. People in relationships aren't joined at the hip with their SO, for all they knew you're married and your husband is busy elsewhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do stuffs by myself too, sometimes watching a movie, and I know the stare that you meant. I guess people might be thinking that we're weird because we're alone. But just ignore them. I don't really care what people think anyway. why should we, when we enjoy it?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't mind when I see someone alone. I don't think should mind too. Maybe you're just overthinking.

• You said it "teenagers". They might not yet understand the benefits of being alone. When I see someone alone, I do not think anything, maybe he/she is a mature and can be in peace with her/him self.

What Girls Said 2

• i am the same.. i like to do things alone.. well at first i am scared that people might think i am weird or sad.. but now i get used to it. Who cares? as long as i enjoy myself!!!

• they thought you were pretty ,