When you see someone alone?

I normally do stuff alone like walk my dogs, go to the gym, and just recently i went hiking and was sitting on a rock over looking the city, and there was a group of teenages Like two guys and two girls and I looked over and they were looking at me weird. Was it because I was alone? What do you assume when you see someone alone? Loner?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anything different about them. People in relationships aren't joined at the hip with their SO, for all they knew you're married and your husband is busy elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do stuffs by myself too, sometimes watching a movie, and I know the stare that you meant. I guess people might be thinking that we're weird because we're alone. But just ignore them. I don't really care what people think anyway. why should we, when we enjoy it?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't mind when I see someone alone. I don't think should mind too. Maybe you're just overthinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • You said it "teenagers". They might not yet understand the benefits of being alone. When I see someone alone, I do not think anything, maybe he/she is a mature and can be in peace with her/him self.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i am the same.. i like to do things alone.. well at first i am scared that people might think i am weird or sad.. but now i get used to it. Who cares? as long as i enjoy myself!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • they thought you were pretty ,

0|0
    1|0