Do you think girls are usually more Attactive than guys?

• Yasssss
    57% (13)77% (17)67% (30)Vote
  • Noooooo
    43% (10)23% (5)33% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Because of the fore-shortening of the y-chromosome over time (the x-chromosome is unchanged), women have been getting more attractive whereas men have stayed the same (or become less attractive, depending on who you ask).

There are also more estrogen promoters in our lives now, so it makes women appear more "feminine" which makes them more attractive (it has the same same effect on men but does not make them more attractive).

1|0
    0|0
  • It's difficult to compare the attractiveness of two different genders.

But "Attactiveness"? Yeah girls tend to be really feisty. Like REAL feisty. >:O

You should see my momma. And my momma's momma.

real. feisty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pay more attention to guy's attractiveness compared to other girls since I'm straight. Guys wouldn't do that if he likes girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm a girl, so obviously. 8D
    Just kidding.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Please , men!
    Contain your ectoplasms !

0|0
    0|0
  • I think white people are the most balanced, the most even when it comes to looks. White girls are just as attractive as white guys. When me and my family were on vacations years ago in (East) Asia and South America, me and my sister (both blonde, blue eyed) were always smiled at, and generally non-white girls and boys were really attracted to us. I remember when we were in Recife, sitting at a Restaurant outside, a Brazilian girl came up to me, stroking my hair, smiling at me and kissing me on the cheek.

Other races are not as balanced and even looks-wise. East Asians are generally seen as more feminine and Africans are generally seen as more masculine. Of course, femininity in girls is a major turn-on for guys, and masculinity in men is a major turn-on for girls. But femininity in guys, or masculinity in girls? Not so much. Generally speaking, of course. They're always exceptions to the rule.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, objectively when viewing female human vs male human, females are the more attractive humans in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm way hotter than many girls :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm.. nope

0|0
    0|0
  • For every handsome guy there are like 10 cute girls, its not even close lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I never understood why girls like guys. If I was angirl I would definitely be a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pfffff its easy to say they're more beautiful when they got make up! Cover up all their flaws. When I used to work in a haunted house I'd get my face air brushed and I'd swear it hid imperfections and I went up like 2 point.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more attractive to me, but I don't buy the bullshit of girls who say "women are more beautiful than men". I mean, if they like women the most, then they are at least bisexual, since beauty isn't something objective. I believe straight women must consider men more attractive than women; otherwise, they aren't straight at all.

0|0
    1|0