What was your rep in high school?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• A little bit of everything.
    I was the quiet, smart and really tall blonde girl in grade 8. Became popular around grade 9-10. After I realized how rude these popular girls insisted on being to everyone else who was not seen as 'cool', and how they were only getting deeper into the partying lifestyle, I left them and joined the 'normal' crowd. Not really nerdy, not into partying so much.

• Still in high school. But it'd be somewhere in between well known and normal I guess. Almost everyone in the school knows me (there's only year11 and year12 in my school), but I'm rather more known as the gymnast or cellist. Or some girls call me the arrogant bitch because people think I can smile 24/7 and if I don't I am proud.

• i was the sexy girl who had it all.

LOL jokes i was a bit of everything. one of the geeks, one of the sporties, one of the class clowns, one of the quiet ones. really just depended on my mood.

all in all i was a good student :)

• i hung out with the girls whose motives you never want to question one of my friends almost did not get to walk at graduation because some guy said a racist comment and she beat the shit out of him but because she was going to do a speech at graduation but this fight was a few days before graduation and none of the administrators wanted to revise the graduation schedule but i was also a nerd but my friends never cared. for the most part people in my high school were accepting and did not care that i was smart plus i had my girls by my side

• Freshman year: that one cutie but i forgot her name

Sophomore: A she chill & she has a boyfriend. I won't mess with her. I'm everyone's "friend" bc I'm that kid who can smoke you out & got connections.

Junior year: ?

Senior year: ?

• I'm still in high school (the horror!). And I'm a social outcast because I refuse to change myself in order to gain popularity.

• Tbh, not good x 100000000000 :(

ie: I had sex with two of my teachers when fifteen, one who gassed himself in his car.

"poison ivy" + "sperm bank" were SOME of my nick names.

• I didn't have a rep. I was an average student like most kids.

• The Skipper 😔

I rarely went to classes but still managed to graduate on time with decent grades.

• Don't want to brag but I was pretty popular.

• The partier.

I also hung out with everyone , had different groups of friends.

• Hahah nobody really knows me... i dont stand out

• I'm still in high school and most people think I'm outgoing and funny. I'm an introvert though so I don't know why

• i was considered popular throughout high school, but a lot of people mainly knew me because i was considered "the spoilt rich white girl"

What Guys Said 14

• Not sure if I had any kind of reputation. I was a mix and would hang out and be friends with just about anybody. One hour I might be hanging with the valedictorian and that crowd. The next hour I might be hanging with slow learners. Then with popular kids. The with bad boys and hoods. Then with nerds. Then with stoners. Then with jocks and cheerleaders. I had friends in all those groups and could fit in with any of them. So I guess I was a Heinz 47.

• The class clown who was a pain in my teacher's arse for MANY years lol

• To be frank, I was bullied a lot. Known to me a mild and timid guy at that point. Not an experience I wish to remember. :(

• Studious, athletic, friendly dude that didn't really belong to a single niche group, and didn't want to.

• I was sort of a jack of all trades back in highschool I hung out with just about every social group there and was hated by no one but liked but by pretty much everyone.

• Popular... ummm
    Everyone respects me
    Didn't had much friends but had many fans
    Known for attitude... usually guys who don't know me were scared of me and yep the most famous thing about me was that I was scared of girls and never talked with any 😶?

• I was looked upon as a bad ass Athlete and known for having back yard brawls

• Hahahahahaha what do you say Zo @soccerchick4eva? haha :") I dunno what I have to be honest

• I used to be called mr. sticks because I was extremely skinny when i was about 14.

• I was popular and I was my own trend

• I was that guy who always sat in the front of the class because I'm as blind as a bat. For that, the teachers usually picked on me to answer and they usually ended up knowing me very well by the end of the year.

• I was known as my High school's hero because I walked around N beat up bullies for the vulnerable...

• I was the quiet loser

• I was the strong guy. All the boys would have respect for me because of that.