Friend got the car I always talk about?

My friend got the car I always mentioned was so cute. Why would she get the car that I always said I want? Also she heavily discourages me about my life goals.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh bummer, what a friend.. Were you planning on getting that very same car?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• If you kept mentioning how cute it was, she probably agreed and got one herself. Do you think that whatever car you like you should be th only one to own one?

• So, if you want a Camaro, none your friend are allowed to get a Camaro?

• depend on your friend, is she the one who like to brag things out on you? is she buying the car because she also like the car?
    did she ever say anything about wanting also the same car that you liked?

• No she acted like she didn't like it

• well, if guess she want to show off to you and brag about it that she has something that you always want..
      if she is your BestFriend, talk to her about it, why is she doing it? if the reason is stupid well... she should not become your BestFriend anymore.

if she is just a friend... pay no much attention to it, just let her be and don't go all over her on how you are being jealous and stuff.. you just giving what she wanted out of you.

• Stay away from her if she discourages you. Move on and let it be a motivation to be a better person.

What Girls Said 0